The Lost Halls (new dungeon)

I’m pretty sure i’m about as excited for this as I was for the Shatters

And please tell me there will be public testing for it before it’s released to Prod to prevent any annoying bugs.

So around how hard is this dungeon?

Got this ready for you.

Got better version for you

6-7 inches at least

Extremely endgame, moreso than the Tomb, Shatters or anything else RotMG has seen before.

Pssh, that’s Shatters-level. We’re talking 8-9 here.

is the void entity gonna be in the dungeon like you put in the notes? I’m hyped for that thing.

Can we use the document as a guide to the final product, or have there been/will there be many changes that might make it provide false information? I’d like to study up on all the details.

/ Off-topic
So I was reading private server wiki and then I saw this:
The Hacking of Tarlan
May 25th, 2016
A person who named himself Tarlan successfully hacked private server Founder Winter. Tarlan had access to Winter’s account for around 2 days. Tarlan then proceeded to put admin items up on the market. One incident was Tarlan putting an Unholy Shield up on the market for 12,345 fame. The shield was then bought by a player named Charizard. The hacker also began selling the admin items to players via skype for around $10-$15. This all stopped when [someone] rollbacked the server by 2 days, the length in which the server was affected. Tarlan was then banned on both forum and game for his actions.
Another hacking via. Tarlan
June 5th, 2016
The hacker, Tarlan, strikes again just like the incident on May 25, 2016, but this time on Cyeclops’s account. Through this, he opened many Jeebs’ Arena and Pandora, and within these dungeons he spawned many real versions of bosses such as Boshy and Sanic. However, as of what [someone] has responded to this incident, no rollback has occurred due to the hacked account not given enough permissions to do enough damage.

Is this you?

ya lol

Mentioning pservers is forbidden

“lel xD”

Sorry I had to

Just replace every “Private Server Name” with private server.

Done

how difficult would you say that is? If I wanted to use it would it be simpler to work with one of you who is already using it and making the stuff or to learn it myself and give you guys a break?

I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up that something I make could get in the game but it’s really difficult since stuff keep happening xD

I remember reading this 2 years ago and it took me 2 and a half hours. But I’m glad to see this has become a real dungeon :slight_smile:

My bets from skull shrine

My bets from cube god

I think they had beta testing for the Shatters and Avatar, but only for a short time - the real experience was watching twenty five 8/8s and 6/8s die while running the Avatar for the first time :wink: I also remember the weird mega pentaract thing that was like a test chest (I have tested a loooong time ago)

I think they are just going to roll this into prod and only the mods and devs will be able to test it. Any testing from here out is probably closed testing as far as community is concerned