The Whine Cellar: A Dungeon by POWER

ah, um. I am currently working on my next project and currently doing it together Piggby, Atrapper, and possibly Puffagod (he may have forgotten and I don’t blame him), although it has been currently suspended because of issues irl on my part, but I’m beginning to come back to it.

the answer at this time (at least for me) would be: no.

I’d be interested in it after the completion of the project Xaklor mentioned, as well as a personal project I’m currently planning out.

You’re back!
Probably won’t know me cuz i was very lurker, but i really liked your mason idea and “amazing hax0r skills” to put it in the game.
About the idea, i like it!

…erm… good that you don’t C:
If you still want my help, hit me up ;3

By all means, if I can make the time! Though I’m sorry to say that my presence is capricious at the best!

… I actually had a cube-themed mystic set (under construction, I know the robe is miscoloured) lined up for an item idea or somethin’… if that means anything to you! xD

That staff there… looks familiar… hmm… drops from green cubes i suppose?

Great! Let’s get this going after we get our respective issues finished up.

glad you got so much positive feedback.

Looking forward to the new dungeons =)

keen eye! i see that you found their ideas! (also stalked you a bit XD)

Yeah, I’m hoping that the new dungeons will turn out well.

I’m also curious on what you found out about me!

@Puffagod Cool! I really like the Cronus set idea. I made a few sprites:

Ooo Fancy.

@Puffagod @PrimeGrind @Echostreak @Scorchmist Let’s ramp up some hype.

soo @PwrNewAcct , @Piggby is dying to help you but can’t bring himself to mention it or something.

@Piggby I would be overjoyed if you would want to help me on this project or in general!

@Xaklor Is that RealmEye messaging? I lost my old account and my new account has exactly 1 star, so I can’t initiate messages (lol).

nah that’s the realmeye discord channel join it here https://discord.gg/2w4UU6t62

Haha, thanks. I appreciate the response. :wink:

I’m pretty excited to work with you on this dungeon!

Nice sprites! I love the contrast between the oranges and indigos. Kinda reminds me of a sunset. This actually may be my favorite example of colors in an 8x8 sprite that I can think of.

Oh my.

Piggby is doing sprites? I’m hyped.

I might have a tiny idea for where this should drop

and I mean tiny

A peek at Dimension Zero:

Cronus, Gatekeeper of Time (Work in Progress)

Some tiles in the opening room