Tome of the Ancient Druids

what do you recommend? I put 3 range as a nerfing factor but I do agree that it should be lower. I just dont want to nerf it into oblivion and make it useless.

Really cool idea (heal @ cursor), and you can have my like based on this but as Iā€™m not a heavy priest user, reading RMGā€™s comment made me realize that this wouldā€™ve been more ideal if the priests tome didnā€™t already heal so far away.

The next picture shows how many tiles away off-centered reveals (Iā€™m not showing off my white bagā€¦ it just so happened to have my character centered on a tile ;p)

RMGā€™s right, when off-centered you can see around 8-tiles away.

Meaning you can heal fellow realmers pretty much to the edge of your screen. If you want to heal players beyond your rendering distance (not too much further off what you can see), I donā€™t even know if itā€™s possible.

And even if it is, RMG is completely right; how do you even know they need to be healed if you canā€™t see them?

Iā€™ve been running tombs with my guild alot recently and I have seen situations in which this tome could help. We have our archer sit in a different corner than the rest of the group so he can get a clear shot on (Bes) the bosses. If he gets hit by some shots and needs healed our preist could rotate and heal towards him on the near-edge of his screen. I can see this as a heavily used tome when running with your guild or other people that you are talking communicating with.

Each time I see this topic, I misread it as ā€œtomb of the ancient druidsā€. I need a new pair of eyeballs probably.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.