USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

Hello !
I would like to apply for the guild Shipwrecked because i am lookign for some friends and people to play with
on my main i have 15 stars but on my alt i only have 3 because i use a priest to farm
I have no irl money so i am not able to afford char slots and vault chest and i have to resort to alt account.
I have expperience with alot of the dungeons and know alot about the game just not geared cuse im poor

you have to answer the recruitment questions to apply then @Castawayz will either accept or decline

these are the questions

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
  2. What can you offer as a player and as a person to our Guild?
  3. On A Scale of 1-10 How Easily can you max characters?
  4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
  5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
  6. How many days do you play a week on Average?
  7. Kindly list your IGN, Total Fame, and # of character slots.

1. My favorite aspect of ROTMG is the tiering of items and the fact that gear does not have a level requirement on it
  2. As a player and person in the guild i can offer my good spirits and knowledge of the game to try and help others out. I can bring a positive vibe to the guild :slight_smile:
  3. Depending on what type of character i have to max it ou tor what kind of gear probably 7/10
  4. I am very knoledgable about the shatter but have only done the tombs a couple times so a bit less. I know most of the strategies for hard dungeons.
  5. I would like to improve my pet and also my situational awarness
  6. I play, on average, 4-5 days a week. Sometimes more sometimes less.
  7. My IGN is Ueihtam Or Ueihtamqwe is my alt, Idk about total fame because i have 2 accounts and i used up alot of my fame but combined probably 2.5k, I only have 1 character slot on each account because im poor :cry: .

Thank you for considering my application :smiley:

Hello my name is Hogdum and I would like to apply to Shipwrecked.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG?
    That anything can happen at any time. It could be 3 am and you are just grinding a realm and the events endlessly then suddenly your half-asleep self gets an ogmur and you are wide awake.
  2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I can offer experience and can teach players who donā€™t know how to do dungeons and give them tips and tricks on what I do personally. I also can play almost every single class and love to play priest too! :slight_smile:
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay?
    I have a lot of knowledge about Realm and all of its dungons. I check the reddit daily and always try and stay on top of being informed and knowing how to do everything the game has to offer.
  4. What is your experience in harder event dungeons like Tombs?
    I have tons of experience with dungeons such as Tombs. OTā€™s, and shatters. I have done quite a few of all of the aforementioned dungeons in my time.
  5. Name 1 Skill in ROTMG You would like to improve.
    I would like to improve my skill of helping others out which is one of the many reasons i am applying to this guild.
  6. How would you rate this Recruitment Thread. (Optional)
    I would rate this recruitment thread a solid 9/10. I know I would probably stop after a while trying to format and organize all of this so props to you.
    Thank you for reading my application!

accepted! Thank you for applying

I like doing group hard dungeon 1

I am a decently fast learned and I love to play utility roles EG. priest, mystic ETC 2

My knowledge is decent expisally the mid to high tier im good with abbys up to ice caves anything past that tomb or shatters I have done and know but not as much 3

Would love to join you guys have discord with a working mic and love talking to people

Hey, welcome to the forums!

Bump, Edited Reqs, Updated News board, Seeking Active Skilled players as well.

Recently I have opened over 100 Public Dungeons on USEast to celebrate the Holiday Season.

Also Congrats to Shipwrecked for being #1 Realmeye Guild Thread :wink:

why not privateā€¦

more appealing to others, make your guild seem like you cant do dungeons very well.

lies

To Celebrate the holidays lol,

My guild does plenty of private ones already, Iā€™m simply hosting plenty of public ones for marketing.

Hello, can I join your guild? Right now I have no maxed Characters, but I had a lot from before. I can run Shatters and Tomb, and on a warrior I can rush Sarcs.

1. My favorite aspect of Rotmg is getting whitebags and loot :3
  2. I am a good abby partner and I can rush most dungeons, (not abyss and sewers :frowning: )
  3. I am pretty good at most dungeons, and I am okay at Tombs and Shatters.
  4. This recruitment thread was really nice, (not sure if u needed the lore)
    But it was a good lore! :slight_smile:
    I will leave my current guild if you accept me :slight_smile:

O yea, is it okay if I donā€™t have 400 alive fame right now? My sorc just died :frowning:
RIP SORC 2016 FULL LAB SET AND CWAND RIP

@Scorchmist ā€œwhy not privateā€¦ā€

1/2 of the guild left because of that.

No, Parabellum became a guild because mine was constantly full, and they didnā€™t like how I did things, Fair enough. :slight_smile:

We have hosted 100ā€™s of privates, but itā€™s not my fault that some players are greedy for free privates every day and leave my guild for not supplying enough. Some players in other guilds get nothing :smiley:, but greed has no bounds. I believe in Community Spirit, it means more to me opening Public dungeons then Only dungeons just for my guild.

I know it is not your fault- but some people did leave because of their greed.

1. What is your favorite aspect of ROTMG
    My favorite aspect is the game mechanics and how you need to work hard if you plan to survive long.
  2. What can you offer to our guild?
    I can offer my friendship and lend a hand to other guild members and Iā€™m always online so if anyone ever needed help i would be there
  3. What is your knowledge about Gameplay and Dungeons.
    I know enough info about dungeons but i donā€™t have the skills nor do i have a group of friends to help me out.

I hope you consider letting me join your guild since i havenā€™t been in one and even though Iā€™m an 8 star iā€™m really a fast learner and i only started playing the game about a month ago after having a 1 year break from the game.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry to say thisā€¦

but you seem to be sticking to the mind set that guilds = dungeons. Lots of players who are guilds only need a bit of dungeons. They care more about the personalities in the guild. Guilds that are based around dungeons usually die off in 2-3months. Example Phalax.

My suggestion is that
1- you meet your own god damn req and get 2 charsā€¦
2- stop buying so many keys. Sure will keep the guild together for a bit, but after you run out, your done. GEt your members to have more guild loyality
3- think of parabellum more of a competitor than a sister guild, newer members know of their existence, and will run off to their guild lots of the times, b/c they still lurk in your discord, yet you donā€™t have their discord

When many of your members left, they were like ā€œuhh im going to leave b/c ____ this person is in the other guildā€. That person was usually someone that they liked and who used discord a lot, not someone who opened tons of dungeons/could solo shats

That makes sense in fact that is why iā€™m looking for a guild. So that someone or some people can help me out and be nice. I donā€™t care about dungeons since you can easily go and explore the world and find them so you only need a group of friends that are nice and are willing to help out and then complete a dungeon like Lab and thatā€™s all there is no need to buy keys.

Agree with #2, We used to have very good loyalty, although with/without keys it didnā€™t really matter.

.#3 semi-agree with. A lot of them are still my friends.

.#1 is something Iā€™ll do possibly in the future. Although I prefer having my main non-p2p as its a more fun challenging experience. The game becomes so easy with extra vault chests and Characters, to the point where players become lazy because they donā€™t want to level up all their slots x_x.

i get that, but remember what happenedā€¦