What are Your Best and Worst Moments in ROTMG?

I’ve been playing this game for a while now, and it has given me many wonderful experiences. I remember when I learned to rush abysses, got my first event and shatters whites, soloed my first tomb, saw a multibox die… There are also funny moments, like when I found a smiley face on the beach, trapped a candy gnome within the walls of a lich spawn, saw a dragger die in the act…

However, this game has also given me many moments of crippling depression. I remember when my first 8/8 knight insta-popped by stacked shots from a cube god that spawned on a hermit, the many death streaks I’ve had, the lags that have killed me or stolen my loot, the time i painstakingly solo’d a sphinx and got 0…

What are your best and worst moments in ROTMG?

Best: 2 Juggs in 4 days

Worst: 600 Abysses in one day, no Dblade (next day i got 11 in one day, but still)

wow! I still haven’t gotten a single jugg :frowning:
11 dblades in one day… oh damn

sir.[quote=“Trofimowen, post:2, topic:4592”]
(next day i got 11 in one day, but still)
[/quote]

SIR.

@Akalem
Hitting 8/8 for the first time on my Knight and then dying the same day to O2 shotgun.

RIP. My first 8/8 knight died very quickly too lol. Probably because i got too overconfident.

lag did play a factor in my death but it was probably just me being bad

Best moment: getting 2 acclaims( from 2 lods) a hydra(from o2) a jugg, puri and conflict in one day

Worst moment

what? you died to the over-spawned temple snakes? lol

RIP

Poopythell

Yes. I did. I won’t do it again, I promise.

Also, never try and outlive the paralyse in an OT, it won’t work. I speak from experience. 7/8 jugg warrior and 8/8 oreo pally. Don’t do it. Nexus is your friend

yeah those ponies are deadly xd

worst: Deaths, getting scammed, seeing that f###ing kid that you dragged on reconnect, seeing a white bag after a hermit and 2s later realizing that its only a bagston, etc.

best. maxing a char, seeing hackers die, getting even more fame, whitebags

Best moments in rotmg are me getting 3dbows within a day thanks to chest event, getting 3 fulmis and 3 madlab within 3 days, getting st spell as a rare drop

worst moments are lagspikes and ruberbandings that make my characs die, getting scammed for like a few lifes, when you painstakingly build up your characs and your cousins decided to use your computer and suicide all your characs, kinda feel dejected :frowning:

Worst moment would be dying on 3 8/8s in under 5 days time, I had bad luck, don’t judge.
Got dragged by mboxers in shatters, died in shatters and… Can’t even remember the last one how I died.

Best moment would probably getting an bracer on my 8/8 knight, it was when shatters was pretty new and there were so many people who were saying “nice ring” all the time.

Best for me is today getting a 4/8 knight though not max def.
Worst is when i see a white bag from my 1st Lord of the lost land.
Server restart and I disconnect.

oh shit that sucks

yeah, and when i check realmeye for possible drops in white bag from lord of the lost land, i nearly cried.

Best: puri, a.s.s, jester skin + prism of dancing swords in one day
Worst: Urgle killed my 2 7/8’s ;____;

Best: Finally got my first 8/8!

Worst: Clearing a realm for herm and it was on red demons and I closed it but no herm ;-;

Best: Managed to get an ogmur and jugg in the same week.

Worst: TPed into Glands and got instantly popped on my archer :frowning:

Best: getting my first illuminati sword
Worst: taking 60s worth of screenshots of the sword.