Who Do you Think is the Best RotMG Player?

Absolutely, undoubtedly, definitely, totally, without any hesitation, Yeeezycoco.
(this is sarcastic)

Who is this?

1. He pays to win.
  2. He scams with auction scam.
  3. He buys 8/8s and dies with them in stupid ways.
  4. He begs. A lot.

Buldokan

William12b obviously.

As soon as I and others gave BTEL brews he did it on Priest 1st try, Necro 3rd, Rogue 1st and Mystic 2nd try. Of course BTEL is one of the best that we know, we see his epic successes on Youtube. Maybe Statakaka or Mrunibro or Heromax is better, but it all boils own to in where? Statakaka can play extremely smart - he can 8/8 a NPE and get a shatter white most of the time but who knows how well he can solo shats?

To Arkaniā€™s credit he is patient and knows the ins and outs of fame.

yea he got banned for hacking

Really?

n o
o

Sileeeeex is the best

Spawns Oryx
I hope you are joking.

If he wanted to he could pop a shatters and create a 100 100 100 pet and have an 8/8 Warrior to solo a shatters for keks but heā€™s just improving the game.

Swatsec

He made kabam work for once

Easily TKGP, used to watch him back when I first started playing Realm. He was pretty god like

Easily Mrunibro

But, Abysses are so easy

Haha, wasnā€™t his name Krazy or something like that? I totally remember seeing that thread and fan-boying hard.

He certainly was one of the greatsā€¦ (did you mention that he still holds the record for fastest recorded abyss rush?)

I tried to revive that kind of attitude when the forums came out but alas, I suck too hard to get it rolling like Heromax did.

Man thatā€™s nuts. And that name sounds familiar, was that his wild shadow forum name? That was a long time ago lolā€¦

Also I just watched that abyss rush (I think the link is broken or something on that page btw, just for that video)ā€¦ man that was fastā€¦

I think BTEL! He is og at shats.

henez without the doubts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.