Will you press the button?

That’s a really hard one. I’d say yes - seeing how many mystery boxes deca has put in, I think it’ll be worth it.

You get 200% whites but gold is twice as expensive. Will you press the button?

yeah, i should stop using money…

kabam will come back if u press the button

I’ll do it only to see the massive community chaos :smiley:, so yes I will do it.

If you press the button, for the next 20 years you get supplied with any essentials for you to survive and play rotmg (so basically rotmg straight for the next 20 years) but you get kicked out of the house with nothing but your clothes on your back after that timespan.

No, I got other things to do than rotmg 24/7.

If you press the button, the next hacker you’ll see (in rotmg) will get one of the fingers, which he (or she) needs for the movement keys, broken.

yes

double white drop rate for guildies? but not u?

Yeah sure, I don’t lose anything (lemme fix it)

Double white drop rates for guildies,but half white drop rates for you?

no

double drop rates for u, but most of realm hates you b/c of it.

Yes of course.

If you press the button, youll get infinite realm gold but your mother will be sil3x’s sex slave.

nah

wildshadow will come back

No cuz rotmg would prob go bankrupt.
If yo press da button all hackers/scammers/multis/notifiers will be banned but trump will be president.

Pressed because we need a wall and some fresh memes.

Press = Eminem releases new fire album but drake stops producing

sure, not idea who eminem is, but i dont like rap, so screw drake

meteor sticks earth (1km radius). You get a $1 000 000.

scorch enimem is a rapper ;-;

also no to the 1km meteor if that hits near japan it’s going to be fucking destroyed by tsunamis

get banned on ROTMG (along with mules) or live in the streets for 6 months (if you die on the street you can’t come back to your house btw :smiley:)

haha not that addicted to realm, wanting to quit, great way to do it.

dubstep dissappears?

Ok, dont really like it anyways.

If you press the button, you’ll get a highend and overpowered character in another game of your choice but you must quit realm and never come back.

Nope. I can just play Binding of Isaac for my power fantasies.

If you press the button, you’ll never be able to press it again. But, there are millions of people also wanting to press it. You have 60 seconds before someone can press the button. What do you do?

Press it, nothing is gonna happen.

If you press the button, you dont need to sleep anymore and have to play rotmg 24/7 (food and drinks will by given to you for free and your electricity bill will be paid)

sorry, school. No.

Angel flies across you outside, only you see it.

Press it. I want to see Grandpa again.

You get a free 8/8 character, but it’s a necromancer, and somebody else’s 8/8 character dies.

I already have an 8/8 necro, and I don’t really need anyone else to die so…no.

You never get any trouble from any intellectual question in school/work ever again, but you lose the ability to walk.