Woven Kelp Armor

Then def is pointless why not something like 15def 6dex 6att and you lose att and dex insted of def (or def too) making it rewarding for dodging

Interesting concept, but the name bothers me. “Hide” means that the material used is the skin of an animal. Minotaur Hide, Griffon Hide, Leaf Dragon Hide, etc. Kelp isn’t an animal, so it doesn’t have a hide. Perhaps “Woven Kelp Armor” or something like that would be more appropriate?

still better to use this than teired, [quote=“Xaklor, post:40, topic:6074”]
there are tons and tons of projectiles, they will grind the def off this armor extremely quickly and what used to be a barrage of nearly harmless projectiles will become a torrent of death.
[/quote]

not really, i looked at multiple different situations, i even went into realm and tested to see where it could be used,

yeah, this also says why i dont like this armor that much, i think i might do a dps version of this.

oh, true, i just used hide b/c it sounded nce.[quote=“CzfanyLis, post:42, topic:6074, full:true”]
Then def is pointless why not something like 15def 6dex 6att and you lose att and dex insted of def (or def too) making it rewarding for dodging
[/quote]

i wrote somewhere in their about doing a dps version since it would probably make more sense.

bumping this b/c when topics close, I don’t get to edit things (meaning I cant copy the OP)

i dont like the idea of losing def after getting 1 shot

get bad effect = lose 1 def for 5 sec

It is actually possible, just mark something, click “quote reply” and then click “quote whole reply” and it should show the “sourcecode” of the OP.

? when a topic closes, there is no quote reply. [quote=“SkullzUT, post:46, topic:6074”]
get bad effect = lose 1 def for 5 sec
[/quote]

?I don’t get what mean

it works differently for me, I cant take screenshots on this comp, ill upload one later

You should make it like that
when you get hit with a shot that gives a negative effect only then you lose a def for 5 sec

what do you mean by a negative effect?
if you mean status effects, then no.

yeah thats what i mean :frowning:

ehh, that basically has no effect, that is soooo neglictable. Status effects are also more significant that the normal shots (lots of the time). I also want people to be avoiding weak shots that do like 2 dmg.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.