1 HP Shatters boss :D

Spook, a Sorcerer skin by Xaklor

how is this possible dang

Seems like it’s a glitch that has been happening everywhere recently. It’s also the way Jeffo and others got to very high waves in the petless arena.

shit was cray

I remember seeing this happen in a cland, with a screenshot that I can’t seem to find. Interesting that it also happened in a shatters. Was the rest of the shatters 1hp as well or just king?

https://www.twitch.tv/thesimplemindedrotmg/v/84466706

^ That’s the video of the glitch recorded on Twitch. I can’t grasp what the cause might be, seems to be targetting enemies at random, even though in Arena, CLands and UDLs it apparently targetted all the mobs.

everything which got spawned by a mob got 1 hp the groups of mages and the 2nd boss which are there from beginning on had normal hp …

For example an ice sphere spawned 1hp a spawner spawned somethin 1hp spawner itself normal hp…

blops at first boss 1 hp xD

So is this every time or sometimes?
I want to know for science.

it only happened once to me , seems to be a glitch that causes the whole server to be like that since ppls using that on the Arena

At least when this happens it’s generally not possible to get worthwhile loot. If an enemy only has 1 HP then there’s no way you can do enough damage to pass the required threshold to qualify for pots, UT’s, etc.

Didn’t you post the screenie on reddit?

Except for chests in dungeons

EDIT: Actually the chests spawned with 0 hp’s too

Well, he tried.

Welp This should be fixed as soon as possible since people will waste their worthy shatters keys

Wow, that is about as lucky as me getting a white from a shatters, rip.

Happened to me already 2 times on 1 day

Sounds like this glitch is the reason they pulled the Arena event down today. This will probably be fixed pretty quickly given it’s suddenly gotten to the top of their list.

lv1 wizzy t0 equips fastest shatters run

This was used as an Exploit too.

Yeah but what was causing it?