1 Letter Name [How Do You Get One?]

How do you get a 1 Letter Name in Rotmg??

Be one of the first 26 people to name snipe them

Be one of the first people who has played RotMG and secure that one letter name. Frankly you can’t get a one-letter name as I presume they’re all taken, unless one of those people change their names.

Frankly, I want to be called “F” so that my name gets shouted out with respects 24/7

even if i message to deca or pay them

lol. no. against ToS, and just… no.

i mean pay is like buy gold and ask them to change my name

Again. Against ToS. Stop. You will not be able to bribe them to rip a name from someone else lmao.

then why is there guilds with number name

I doubt that would work, you can’t steal someone’s name through money, and generally most people will keep their name
ᴺᵒʷ, ᶦᶠ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᴷᵃᵇᵃᵐ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈ…

But not all name are sniped for example Z

how is guild names with numbers possible?

Z may have been sniped. Just because his or her profile isn’t seen on Realmeye doesn’t mean it is non-existent, as they could have made it into a private profile

The only way for you to know if that name’s been sniped is if you attempt to change it in-game. Be weary that it costs 1000 gold, so that’s $10 worth of currency out in USD, so make sure that you’d be satisfied with the name if the change does go through.

That, I can’t answer, I’ve never set up a guild before, so I’m not sure if the list of allowed characters extends to numbers, or whether it was an early feature that was eventually removed some time later

you talking about $9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999?

Am I being retarded or am I missing something?

There’s been name wipes in the past, it’s how I got the name Unicorn (plv is a bro and saved it for me in 2017 when I was inactive), you’ll probably have to wait until another one of those before you can try to snipe a 1-letter name. A friend Cubeee has been trying to get the name Cube for a while now, but Deca won’t give it to him (even though it’s unused rn).

I speculate that he might have thought names were case sensitive (26x2), meaning you can have someone called “a” and someone called “A” at the same time, which to my knowledge, isn’t possible.

Yeah there was a name wipe where they cleared all of the old unmigrated accounts like 2 years ago and before that you can ask kabam support to give you names from old accounts.

During the last name wipe I sniped, Bilgewater, BiIgewater with an i, WoIf with an i, SantaClaus, and Tylenol. Unfortunately wasn’t fast enough to get any of the 1 letter names though.

One letter names weren’t available even during the name wipe a couple years ago.

Any ideas why? (also hullo universe o/)

Yo, but nah. All I remember is asking for “G” and it being rejected.

Most people just make mules to steal the names and sell them to other players. Find out if the name is occupied by a mule who is selling the name and report them to DECA for RWT and then take the name for yourself. :wink: