10+ Year Player Looking for Guild

Hello,

I am a player that has played since around 2011. I haven’t played for about 5 years since my main account was hacked, but I’ve come back. To be honest I don’t know much about the newer game material that has been released the past 5 years but I have extensive knowledge of the older stuff. I don’t mind helping players max out or run the “boring” dungeons for stat pots.

I’ve got 4 8/8 characters. If anyone is willing to let me in their guild let me know.

There are new thing such as Oryx 3 (which is the hardest boss).

In Combat/Out of Combat requires you to dodge now. At the same time, such update rejuvenated Wis/Vit and really emphasizes on Defence to boost your IC trigger damage when it comes to tackling non-endgame contents. Though, bullet hell boss like MBC did indeed got harder if you can’t dodge well. Good news though, petless gameplay becomes more forgiving because of buffed Wis/Vit.

Forge system allows you to “exchange” unwanted UT’s for something you might want. Though some player h8s it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.