16x16 sprites turned into 8x8 (and vice versa)

The ghost god looks like a squid.

I think the Beholder, flying brain, and the ghost god need less linear shading, but other than that these sprites look really cute!

Baby construct is so happy :)))

Yin Yarn did the exact same thing right? Way before you did

Really?

Technically they were pet sprites, but yeah, and he did better

However he did no event gods or headless horseman

i would be pretty scared if i saw a giant 16x16 cube shooting at me on the beach

I totally love the headless horseman one :stuck_out_tongue: and the ent god got really cute aswell :3 all are really nicely done!

leviathan more like

danger noodle

ghost god looks like it got sat on lmao
dijin tho

Those were the 3 weirdest, yeah. They are my least favorite. The djinn, ghost god, and leviathan sprites were hard for me to translate into 8x8 sprites

damnnnnn

I think the main way that I am going to use this thread is for spriting practice and whenever I feel like I want to change my profile pic.

screenshot_20180123_084925

WOKE

No but seriously, those beach enemy sprites look gorgeous, like something out of MapleStory or another 16 bits game.

God #1 Basically an unshaded blue flamer

God #2 Eh.

God #3 a discouloured chair

God #4 EH

God #5 Pls

God #6 Parasitic blob from parasite chambers but worse

God #7 ew

God #8 blob of shit

God #9 Hey that’s your profile picture

God #10 skinny boi

God #11 skinny boi

God #12 Okay

Holy crap those shaded beach enemies are on point

Hermit should never be an 8x8, neither should ghost ship. The gship looks like a mummy standing on a canoe

Holy hell I would love to have one of those dungeon bosses sprites as a pet stone. The stone guardian’s right leg (from his perspective) seems a bit…off.

The Stone Guardian does look off, however the left leg being like that is more true to the 16x16 sprite

It does look off. Just because it’s true to the 16*16 sprite does not mean it doesn’t look off. I like your esben and Grave caretaker. However puppetmaster looks too squished, king’s head is too fat, guardians just look wierd, horrific creation’s eyes are strange and malphas jsut looks nothing like malphas other then the colors

of the events, hermit looks okay but the rest are kind of ugly (Also note there is a ghost ship pet skin so…)

That’s the forgotten king? thought it was a recreation of my big-headed ness

:smiley: Me too

His head looks big yeah but is smaller than a wizards head

It’s not the head. It’s the helm.