20.0 server lag

After the 20.0 update the lag in the realms are extremely horrible and gets to the point where if there are more than ten people in a spot it causes my flashplayer to crash regardless of connection

Im not having any problems, personally. Try playing on various browsers (chrome, Firefox, etc) and see if it helps.

What browser do you use and what version of flash? What version of windows do you have?

I personally have no problems on internet explorer but that might just be me

Many people complain about lagging in a crowded castle, yet I never seem to lag. Maybe just your internet connection?

Anyone with slightly bad intenet lags like a bitch. (Me) its never been this bad before

Ewwwwww. Get chrome or Firefox.

Don’t have it and too lazy to get it cause explorer works just fine.

Explorer is 10 times better than chrome. I’ve played on chrome for a year and It is really laggy.

Don’t play on chrome, use it as a search engine. Use flash projector to play.

Used to play on chrome, not anymore.

That just seems like a lot more work for installing and pulling it up every time I want to play. I don’t have issues with my browser so why switch?

It takes maybe 3 minutes to install and set up, and you get logged in just as fast with projector as logging in through a browser.

I guess if edge works for you, stick with it, but I still think edge is a bad browser and should burn in internet ****.

I use explorer. Edge is a Windows 10 thing. Windows 10 is literally the worst thing anything could happen to a computer.

Explorer is worse. Also needs to burn.

Personally, I’ve never really crashed before until recently when the update was added. In Oryx’s Castle especially, when the group gets to the Stone Guardians, I suddenly crashed or lose connection.

It doesnt even need to be installed and it takes about the same time to open realm in fp that it takes to open realm in bowser

It’s even less time if you pin it to your taskbar:

Target: <flash player projector location> “http://www.realmeye.com/appspot

Does it automatically open the right link that way?

If you play on browser, after your first windows update (Anything) browser flash games start lagging. I dont know why and I dont care since I use flash player

yup

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.