3 frens looking for an active endgame guild

@Mphyoi , @Eggolot, & myself are all looking for a friendly and active guild that does endgame content, and is already fairly well established. We’re all very old players, with myself having 6 years under my belt, and my frens having 5 years and 2/3rds respectively. We all have extensive experience with every dungeon in the game save Lost Halls of which our experience is fairly limited, though nothing we are not capable of.

Fame & Chars:
I have 20 characters, all 6/8+, and 14500 between my mains.
Mphyoi has 12 characters, all 8/8, with just under 15000 between his 11 mains.
Eggolot has 6 characters that have a variety of maxed stats, with just over 1000 fame across the 6 of them.

Together this is nearly 31000 fame. We only want to join a new guild together, so all or bust.

Thank you~
Cookie

My guild STONEBORNE would be interested in having you three. We are a USE-based guild with around 360K fame. I’m not able to get on until Friday though, so if you want to join contact any leader, officer, or founder.

AquireTheSauce
Not sure if we count as active endgame. I suppose thats a judgement for you to make. We are pretty fun though and love to mess around and chat. USNW based.

Check out my guild “mentors” we like to do dungeon runs and we are pretty active, we also have a discord. Check it out! We are now top #60 on realmeye and we created it 1 week ago. We have 31 ppl.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.