7 year vet just getting back into the game. Looking for a guild (Pref USE server or USMW servers)

Heya! Been quite a while since I popped into this neck of the internet, so to the handful who remember me, hi!

I didn’t “quit” per say, just logged in less and less till one day i stopped showing up at all. It’s been about 8-12 months, since i last played so still getting used to some of the changes, wouldn’t mind some people to help me along the way.

Ideally looking for: A midtier guild composed of mature adults. I know tombs/shatts/halls easy (idk if there’s something above them now?) but am just flat out not interested. I just wanna mindlessly shoot for a while, not risk dying. If your guild does those but is fine having me not do them, then sure. I would prefer ya’ll be above 21 (i’m 25 for reference, and I’d prefer not to be hanging out with people i’ve got a decade on).

That said, if ya’ll are an 18+ guild just trying to max and do godlands dungeons, hooooo boy am I overqualified for you.

I have:

-7 years of experience give or take

-13/15 classes 8/8 (should be 14 but they buffed ninja’s vit)

-70 Stars (formerly White Star, have not touched the new class)

-over 20k Base Fame

Some notable guilds I have been in include

• Monocle Alliance (once top 10, but probably predates most of ya’ll playing
  • Azure
  • Awesome
  • Wu Tang Clan
  • FellStar (under VERY old management)
  • Eight Bit Death (former top 25, but probably predates most of ya’ll playing)
  • MAFIA

If this sounds interesting to you (or you’re an old friend who wants to say hi), feel free to shoot me a DM (on realmeye) or message me here. Please do not message me in game. Thank you!

Theres the new losthalls which harder than shatts and tomb, and its also an arguably better dungeon

I think they know about it already.

I did old lost halls. I’ve tried new but was similarly not a fan. It took what i didn’t like about shats and cranked it up.

Tombs good though.

I have a feeling that you’ll be a fan of the planned beefed-up versions of glands dungeons like abby and udl. I know I’m excite for them. Not that they will be too difficult for vets, but I digress.

Haven’t been a big fan of the current ones. ROTMG’s idea of difficulty after tomb has been “a few bullets that hit like a truck”. I don’t find the same bullet pattern but you’re allowed less mistakes more “difficult”. Just bullshit.

The main thing with the one’s like abby rework is that pet’s aren’t gonna help :sunglasses:

Ah i remember the monocle, immortal legend days, those were the good days. Anyways if you’re interested in joining degenerates, check it out, as we’re a fairly experienced guild.

who cares lol

Pet’s shouldn’t have existed in the first place. Desiging stuff around pets is why i don’t like current content.

If I meet your req’s I’m interested! I’m not sure if i’ll be on before sunday because i work 10 hours next 3 days, but who can i shoot a message to in game when I get on?

look at our realmeye page and just pm any officer+ :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.