8/8 Rogue Death (Drawing)

Paint Tool Sai - Good program for people that use mouse/tablet to draw :smiley: I use a mouse to draw doe :smile:

wtf how u draw so good with a mouse I can’t even draw a straight line…

you drew that with a mouse?

pretty damn impressive if you ask me! I thought you must have been using a stylus on a tablet

I see a lot of Kakashi.

You use the line tool or pen tool to create your lines :D, of course, you gotta plan it out where you put your lines, so making a foundation is really helpful :slight_smile:

Now this is kakashi

This guy is too scrawny to be kakashi :<

Ty for the compliment :smiley:

I’m still looking to buy some nice art like this with In game items :wink: @Qyuzu

Depends on the stuff I need to draw :wink:

Oryx awesome set skinned knight. I’d like a heavy built knight basically, also twinkish like priests. All males.

So basically, a drawing of a heavy built knight(Doesn’t need to be in full armor, can show some ab muscle yu kno?)

What do you think? We can negotiate price.

Hmmm, I don’t do anything complicated like doing a full body character… They take too long with a mouse and the amounts of layers tend to give me headaches. I usually just draw their heads/shoulder, maybe half sometimes.

Would you be able to do it on a white piece of paper, then take a picture good quality picture of it and send it like that, unedited?

As sad as it may seem, but I got to the point where I hate making a mess when drawing on paper. I got used to using doing the ‘‘undo’’ button on the computer. That’s probably one of the reasons why I’ve started to learn to only use the mouse and draw from scratch. When I draw on paper I don’t have the necessary tools to make the great line work, and it would just be filled with messy eraser marks that I tend to do a lot on paper.

You can just call it lazy but that’s just how I roll :smiley: This is one of the examples that someone requested from me to draw that I did on stream. (click me for the vid) I already have DerpLusser request me some stuff but i’ve been too lazy to do em.

Really, I won’t mind how messy it’ll turn out on paper. As long as the main outlines of it are well highlighted among all the eraser marks and scratch lines, then I’ll be able to put it to digital on photoshop. I ask for paper since it would be much faster than computer with regular mouse.

Welp, I’ll see what I can do. No promises doe, I still need to finish the other request that people sent me on my other arts that I’ve put on the forums. You can find the amount of stuff that people requested me for in here and here

I don’t like giving empty promises and not deliver, so it might not happen considering I have other things to do.

Well, technically;

Your thread; Experiencing my first declining phase/Tips~ (From a Noob)

I would consider myself being the first one on forums to have requested something.

That was when I didn’t think of taking any request doe. I just don’t want to make empty promises and do a half ass job, plus I do art just for fun. Not my profession and I’m just self-taught, I only started doing art cause it was fun talking to the viewers when I streamed. I just don’t like to be shackled to something that I’m not comfortable of doing.

To solve this problem, don’t mention it when you’re working on something someone requested. Then nobody expects you to do it, and you can pleasantly surprise them if/when you do finish it.

Then again, if you’re streaming, it might be a bit more complicated.

You don’t have to make the ‘final’ outlines for it then, just a rough sketch, quick 5minute messy sketch on white piece of paper, really I won’t mind how half-ass it is! > ~~>

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.