A Biffy Update!

Nope, I got a reskinned dbow today too, August 8.

Lol only hit Septavius thrice

They make a choice whether to retain the “normal” UT as well as the reskin. At the moment Deca is always leaving the original available as a drop as well as the reskin. I’d prefer just the reskin. Hmmm maybe I sense a poll coming on.

Edit: poll

This will stop all the complainers.

There are a few traditionalists who think cheap instakills via teleportation are a part of the game and should remain.

Those who can be spawned multiple times in the same realm I suppose.

Lol uhh I think Skuld is a she.
Correct me if I’m wrong lol

Uh, dunno

I think Skuld looks like a she anyways tho lol, perhaps the “he” in the Mantle description references the player? Considering that generally “he” is used instead of “she” anyways.

What do the new sprites for sb pots look like

Count me among those. However, if this finally puts an end to hackers camping on instant death spots then I’m 100% behind it.

So… does this mean we can have proper buffed ents back now instead of these lameo ones? As they were only nerfed to cope with “ent sitters” - or is that piece of Rotmg going to be left consigned to history because it is also a bit too newb-unfriendly?

Overall I think players are in many more dangerous situations now, than ever before (players trying to place electric pets on the enemy) resulting in TPs being beyond what was originally conceived. So I’m very pleased with the TP change.

I’d have liked it more if they were exact same outline shape as “normal” pots, but with maybe a faint red outline or something else? Faint red background? Or just something very minor visual like a dip in the top. Having them a whole different design eh just doesn’t please me somehow. A cork in the top doesn’t say “SB” to me.

Aug 10th Hotfix
Is TP protection working properly? POLL

From the login calendar, left is old and right is new:

But the fact that the mystery stat pot still retains this sprite Mystery Stat Pot makes the game LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

I am among those people

oh god…
not a reddit meme…

oh shit waddup
i also got 2 bulwarks

NO WAI

WAI U DO DIS 2 ME

rip me no bulwarks

:grinning:

lets not use my real name on realmeye.
rather have that kept confidential…

sigh when immature 8th graders know you irl and have no internet smarts

EDIT: Phew, thanks @Nevov for removing that. Please watch your mouth next time, @HowSad.

The feels man. Been there done that.