A bunch of small ideas

Enemies

Urgles

Urgles have a small chance at dropping vit

Urgle gains a 4th beam that pet stasises

Urgles become a lvl 14-20 quest monster (so that during those 2 minutes of realm closing you are in highlands instead of midlands to do quests, could possibly do this with minotaur and headless horseman as well)

The Undead

Hobbits and dwarves have a chance at turning undead upon death

Next Halloween the event zombies will naturally spawn around infected graves, a rare enemy that spawns in place of permanent graves in midlands up, killing one “cleanses” the grave

New Disgusted debuff, pretty much sick but for mana, caused by the undead enemies

Undead Elves within the midlands and Undead Flayers in the Godlands

Undead lair skeletons have a chance of becoming a small pile of bones upon death and then revive in 3 seconds

Varieties

A normal sprite, which is purple and more sprite god varieties

More drake varieties

Multiple different shot patterns for the Djinn to chose from

New Shatters Enemy, Twilight Mage and Twilight Adept (only appear after the Forgotten Sentinel)

Baby scorpions come in multiple different colors (purely cosmetic)

Passive Animals

Passive Animals (drops different meats healing 50 hp, 50 mp, or 25 of both)

Fish in the ocean with Salmon that try to go upstream and Tuna that stat in the ocean and Pirahnas which deal contact damage and attempt to group up)

A day and night cycle for the realms (with certain enemies that only appear at night, and certain ones that only appear at day)

Made these up Just for the fun of it

Sandman Kings are attracted to each other, making bigger conventions, same goes for Hobbits

Beholder has an extremely low chance (lower than Tcaves) at dropping a Mountain Temple entrance, while Ents have a extremely low chance at dropping a Woodland Labyrinth entrance

Cube Gods

Cube God and LotLL both get setpieces

Another thing about the Cube Gods, they now insult your inferior shape

Waldo now replaces cube gods in the same way that beach bum replaces ghost ship, first person within 5 tiles of him gets a quest chest and he kills himself (he spawns extremely rarely)

Event God Drops

Instead of getting a white bag, Jade Golem drops greater attack (G1) and Garnet Golem drops greater defense (G1)

Beehemoths have a chance at dropping mana while the Lost Sentry has a chance at life (both slim, but a bonus that one would be happy to see)

Items

Weapon Changes

Cdirk gains slightly lower damage but a 150% rate of fire

Ray katana armor pierces, giving it the most stable dps in the game

Obsidian dagger becomes a weaker poison fang dagger, Poison Fang Dagger becomes a stronger obsidian dagger

Items from the Nexus

Equipment costing fame again (keys still cost gold)

Arena tickets from the daily reward calendar

Selling white bag items for realm gold

Other

All dungeon entrances gain multiple frames

Arena chests are gotten from every 50 arena stages, there loot tables would include a:
Guaranteed Mystery Stat Pot
Chances at Godlands dungeon keys
Chances at extra stat pots (all but mana or life)
Extremely slim chance (0.1%) of Bronze Silver or Gold Mystery Pet Stones or Skins
Mini Gladiator skins
Extremely slim chance (0.05%) at the 16x16 gladiator skin
Greater spd, dex, wis, or vit
(Chest idea inspired by comment from @FIuff )

More Godlands varieties (purely cosmetic)

New Arcane buff, works like healing but with mp given by new consumables from shatters and udl (Forgotten Essence for 15 seconds, Ectoplasm for 10 seconds)

Stepping in lava causing the burning debuff as well, doing 10 armor piercing damage every second for 10 seconds

Yes please.

How about you get a quest chest for getting a certain round in the Arena. Great for F2P players with skill.

Neat idea, they should really make more use of the pools of water

Screw Abyss farming, let’s all go Urgle farming :>
I actually do like this idea though, and I think the drop rate should be around the same rate as Def from Sprite Worlds

Cool idea, I like it! I actually want this to be implemented into the game now :o

A little complicated, I don’t quite understand all of this. Maybe go into more detail with this (in a separate thread preferably?)

They had that for the Nexus at one point, and I’d like that to return again, but I don’t think that certain enemies should spawn only during day or night. Otherwise people who only play during the day wouldn’t be able to get those enemies without switching to a different server, which might lag more (not to mention TP wait). Maybe little critters that aren’t hostile and can’t be killed (like in the Nexus) could spawn within certain times, but not any actual enemies.

Pretty interesting idea, I could actually see that happening one day.

This won’t happen without having to be a whole separate item, or without having to nerf the damage on it. An armor-piercing Katana is certainly in the realms of possibility though!

To be honest, this is sort of pointless, and would only make players with bad internet lag more.

I’ve always wanted for the stats of the 2 items to swap entirely, so I kind of agree with this idea.

I like this idea, but instead of meats, just bring back Minor HP/MP Potions :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty weird but interesting idea, I guess.

I could either agree or disagree with this idea, it depends on what tier of equipment and for how much fame they will sell for.

I actually really like this idea, because people don’t really use the Arena often. The calendar shouldn’t only give just one ticket, however; it should be at least 2-3, and more towards the beginning days of the login rewards. I hope this gets added eventually :slight_smile:

I would love to see this happen :smiley:

Do you mean the drake eggs, or the horned drakes? As much as I like finding and collecting the various types of drake eggs, I don’t think there is a real need for any more. A new type of horned drake actually would be cool, though, maybe something like the wasp queen/warrior bee?

I do like this concept, but how about instead of just the snow/mountain tiles, there should be different hues and shading for both?

I would like to see the Djinn have 2 shot patterns instead of 1, and I also think that the Djinn’s health should be raised from 1000 to 2000, and maybe give it slightly more Defense as well? A new shot pattern wouldn’t be quite necessary when the enemy generally gets killed instantly, so if this gets added, the stats for the Djinn should be buffed as well.

As if the Urgle wasn’t already hated enough as it is. If this gets added, then Urgles definitely have to drop Vit.

This idea actually made me laugh because of how random it is. What kind of stuff would the chest drop? How rare exactly is the spawn rate? And why would Waldo kill himself? He normally seems very happy to me ;c
By the way, Beach Bums don’t replace Hermits, they replace Ghost Ships.

I like this idea, and I could possibly see this being added into the game sometime in the future :slight_smile:

Overall, I’d give this a 13/19, which is approximately 68%.
Most of your ideas are fairly good and I like them, but some of them are a little bit too bizarre, and needs more work.

This reply took me ages to type, I hope I responded fairly and sensibly.

Kek

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.