A Lovely Little Giveaway [Finished]

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3

I’ve actually quit the game already; I’m just doing this for my friends so I can gift them something that I feel can express my gratitude towards them. Hopefully this won’t disqualify me.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too.

I love you white bag, even though you are so elusive.

“I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3” and you’ll be entered.

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3!

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3” and you’ll be entered

“I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3” and you’ll be entered.
However, if you want extra points in the giveaway, why not write a statement expressing your love towards somebody who matters to you in your life? Show your affection towards these special people in your lives and get into the spirit of love!

The giveaway will end on 2/14/19 at 9:00 PM EST
<3

did i do this right

Wildcard! One random person who reacts to this poll wins 1 life! Winning this 1 life does not make you ineligible to win the grand prize!

Answer the question: What is Valentine’s about?
(the option with the lowest amount of votes is the one I choose from! <3)

• Love
  • Murder

0 voters

Waiting for someone to spend time with… hope I meet them soon.

Well, according to legend, the 14th of Febuary was a pagan holiday in the Roman Empire, celebrating Juno, or Hera in Greek legends, the Goddess of Women and Marriage.

The holiday is named after one of two Saint Valentines, who according to legend was a Christian priest who was matryed under the reign of Emperor Claudius II. What exactly he was martryed for varies on the story, with some saying it was because he conducted marriages, which had been declared illegal at the time, with others saying it was because he refused to convert to the pagan religion of Rome. Nevertheless, Valentine was made the patrion saint of love in 496 AD by Pope Gelasius I.

and I love me too :stuck_out_tongue:

I love you for doing this <3 <3 <3 <3, gave you an extra heart because I have no one else to give it to during valentine’s day

Giveaway ending in 9 minutes! Get your last minute entries in (and react to the l’il surprise ;))

Entries are closed! Drawing winners now!

(Since there are not many entries, there will be two winners, each winning 4 life.)

The winners are:

@CrystalPX

and

@GGaodzilla

(I get that the main post is considered as 1, and that there were posts within the 42 that are not entries. However, if I rolled a duplicate post, I would reroll, but thankfully, I did not get one!)

Wildcard winner… in the category of Love (as it received the fewest votes):
love
@Laserquest

Congrats, winners! Contact me in game to receive your prizes!

dang 2/3 of them are seasoned ish players smh leave loot for us new players >:(

has white star

Someone told me to donate my items to orange stars! They even gave a good reason! If you give stuff to orange star at least they will get a use out of it, not just dieing right away

I give to the bloo stars cuz they thank you and don’t just call u fgt and run into godwall