A purpose of the Constructs in Godlands

In the Godlands, there have always been the annoying constructs that most people ignore and just acts as a DPS wall. I think there should be a dungeon or rework around how they should work. I know it’s kind of a source of ATK but not many people stay there and grind constructs for ATK.

I just wanted to bring up the idea of possibly changing constructs or making a dungeon around them that gives them a greater purpose than a DPS barrier and ignored enemy.

Machine

I like the constructs and often push my atk with them (potentially 3 atk can drop from a group).

We are impervious to non-mystic attacks!

The constructs were devised to be the embodiment of the concept behind the game, Rock, Paper, Scissors. Along with this, the constructs were made to showcase the Mystic’s stasis ability.

While using stasis was the intended method for killing constructs, it is not actually a requirement. The constructs are not as invulnerable as the Rock Construct claims them to be. If the player(s) can do enough damage (1600 for Wood and Steel or 2000 for Rock) to an individual construct in less than one second (the cooldown on healing for constructs), then the player(s) can take down a construct group without the aid of a Mystic.

The constructs are great for necromancers to heal on. They are easy to ignore, and are the most common god in the godlands due to everyone ignoring them. They are a source of attack potions, and are an iconic enemy created by Wild Shadow. Deca Games later modified the Steel Construct to drop the Machine portal at a low rate.

If you find them annoying then leave them alone. I find them interesting as mildly challenging due to their healing. You need to do enough damage to one in a short period but any maxed class can do it if they know what they are doing. Priest maybe needs a Tome of Pain, or Geb set, but every other class just go at it with tiered gear, timing your ability for the damage, or to slow/stop them, abusing piercing to give them too many things to heal.

Why? Good source of Att pots mostly, though getting a Machine drop is a welcome surprise. Also if there are a lot of them you might want to clear a few to get other gods appearing, but it’s a long time since I’ve seen a godlands full of Constructs, I think too many people now know how to kill them.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.