A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

unhide realmeye

TY sooo much :slight_smile:

Done

ight, youre good

tyvm Merry Christmas

TY @Tealeaves it’s very nice to giveaway the 8/8 pack, not many players can manage to get that! and thanks everyone else who donated!

My other post: Shout out to Priest

Thanks. IGN: Poopier

Tq everyone who donate in the christmas event.Eventhough if i dont get any item.You guys make up the day for the one who get it.
Anyway.Good luck and Merry christmas everyone :slight_smile:
Check this post.A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Tq everyone who donate in the christmas event.Eventhough if i dont get any item.You guys make up the day for the one who get it.
Anyway.Good luck and Merry christmas everyone :slight_smile:
Check this post.A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Before I start, I would like to thank a few people. Thank you @swagbote ( hasn’t played in a while ) for showing me, and playing, realm with me! Without you I wouldn’t be playing! Thanks to @doiiiiiiii for helping me get off my feet and actually max a character! Thanks to the many kind and helpful guild mates that stayed with me even when my 8/8 knight had just died. All in all, thank you to the whole realm community, who has gotten me into this amazing (addmittably slightly P2W ) game!
See you guys later, CMME

Hey man that’s pretty cool, gona leach your post. I’d like to thank All the cool streamers that help keep this game active. Thank you Loyel, and gamble master for the give aways, thanks music kid, and armaegedon for cool streams, thank you Negative1 for creating a guild and letting me in, and all you do for the guild, And special thanks to Eiboss for rushing a 4 man tomb, and teaching me how to clean kill the bosses on my 3/8 pally getting my first Tomb drops ever a ring of the sphinx and 2 life!

Gonna go ahead and piggyback this thread for my Door Prize entry.

Although they most likely have no clue who I am there are 2 people who I would thank extensively for a very long running reason.
Early on when I was playing realm, I had died on one of my very first level 20 characters (on an old account, not Emnesia.) I got really upset at the death but decided for the first time to look through the legend board. I had played a bit before but hadn’t touched the game in at least a year, but I had never seen the legends board. I went to the all time leaders and saw @Trofimowen sitting high with a warrior, died with Jugg and many other crazy items. from that day forward I looked up to him, the fame he reached, and the equipment he earned through sheer dedication to the game. It truly inspired me to strive to reach the highest point I possibly could in game. A while after, I died again on one of my first maxed characters, with the best gear I ever had and my first expo. I felt devastated. I went onto realmeye and looked at the most recent deaths, and saw myself. However, I kept scrolling until I saw one of @Fiddy characters on the list. It really reignited the spark that made me really get into realm when I saw Trofimowen on the legends. From that day on, The drive I have to play realm has faltered at times, and almost gone out, but it has found a way to burn bright constantly, and it wouldn’t be there had I not seen those two amazing players on the legends board and Realmeye, Who truly initiated my ever growing interest in the game, lighting a spark that would carry me much farther than I could ever imagine.

Thank you!

Thank you all who donated! I cannot believe how generous you all are!
Special thanks to @FireFire
I love your free drawings on reddit they absolutely make my day!

Thanks again to @Scorchmist you helped me a lot

I also want to enter into the Door stuff. Now, I really want to give a thank you to Scorchmist. He’s commented on my story that I’m writing in the Off-Topic section, and he’s helped me figure out Realmeye. Also, he gave a ton of stuff, and has helped to moderate Realmeye. Thanks Scorch! :3
Anyway, here’s my help post:

Thanks :smiley: Just wanted to make sure so that I was being put into the raffle

door prize 3 entries closed

TY so much Shu for donating to this kind event and helping so many realm players out.

am i put into the door prize raffle?

No. You did not link a helpful post to any of your posts. Also, check the OP for the document with all the entrants.