Shout out to Priest

Lol can we talk about Priest for a minute? Even Prot Priest who could care less about your health, it’s so great when you happen to be in range and heal 300+ hp. Shout out to Priest.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

how about we shout out to this bad boy with his permastunning pay to win ass letting you get some damage in on that boss ;^)

PROT FTW!
Priest is a great class because of its great heals and status removing abilities like book of geb!

Priest is a good class for doing dungeons that are too hard for your stats because in sticky situations you can heal and give yourself more time to nexus. I find that priests often don’t care about other players when doing dungeons, often avoiding healing them to lessen the number of people in the dungeon to increase the loot chance because of their low dps. I really want the priest class to become popular again because after pets they became less useful or appreciated. I think that if the priest should get more gear or better gear in the next update to help it along.

rip shatters ;(

When running Halloween Cemeteries around a month back having a priest in there with us healing while we were pet stasised was really nice, saved a large amount of people bleeding and low on health.

well tombs like prot and geb/puri still make the class a very good one.

Priest is great, but only if you wanna fall asleep fast.

Alright honestly, getting quieted by those things ruins everything, you have a great godwall goin’ then bam

Priests are used by masochists that get self satisfaction for being a doormat for others.

One of my favorite things to do pre-pets is shoot gods in glands, follow people, see as their dodging ability gets worse as they see i’m with them, and then run away, self-heal, and keep on following them.

Good times.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING that can happen to a priest is QUIETING. I cannot tell you how many times I have has to nexus out of some potential good loot because I had been quieted.

Nope it’s death. :wink:

Always love priests, as long as they don’t use puri in a shatts.

Why is that?

when you get confused or something, u start using confuse controls and stuff, but if you get puried, it screws you up, sometimes lethal .

My buddy puri-d like 100 people who were confused in a shatts and killed 3 6/8s

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.