A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

I would like to write a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this giveaway! I’m so happy to see realm (my favorite game for the last 5 years) to be coming together and celebrating what a great game this is! Have a good one guys!

Merry Christmas
– Landers <3

Thank you @Tealeaves for giving away that 12th day 8/8 package! That’s huge, man. You’re one of the people who make Realm a better place

Oh, and sorry for the double post. I would like to thank a person in realm named @binnwin for really helping me in tough spots! If you see this, love you man

Is it me or is my luck really that bad?

good night guys!

hope i get entered!

Thank you Tealeaves for the huge amount of generosity for random people! This post itself is really heartwarming as a first post I’ve seen since I quit. I’m hoping that most of the rest of the community can be as nice as the people here.

@Shu Thank you for donating in the spirit of Christmas!

Hey, I’d like to thank @Scorchmist for always being helpful on forums, seen him a lot lately just hopping about and answering the questions of the forum. Thanks :smiley:

Good luck to everyone, all hail @Scorchmist

Meaningful post : Where are the "Sweet spots" of enemies for a wizard spellbomb?

Congratulations @Datbossya on winning door prize 5, geb set.

I will get it to you on a day after I have put everything on mule dump, today was a lazy day for me

Also here is my link for contributing!

Thank you @ChiefEagle for contributing to this giveaway!

@UnicornSla thanks for assisting me <3

That post is from somewhere else on the forums, else it wouldn’t have the quoted thing. Though @Izuni didn’t link it properly, he/she probably didn’t make it up.

Thanks for donating Scorchmist! Love your Youtube Vids and hope u keep posting and donating XD <3

Thanks to everyone who contributed in the giveaway!!!

Has anyone been disqualified for a mule yet? Just curios.

Thanks Sileeeeex and the decagms. You brought joy back to the game. I was so hyped when you guys got those Oryxs rolling. Just watching the youtube video about them was crazy. Also, I love the new ideas and the support and attention you give us gamers. Thanks again!!

So did I mess up again?

No, no, you’re fine. A mistake on my part

Alright lol, thought I messed up again.

Thanks @Kasperj for helping players old and new get into this game.

In the top post you put 12/2 Congratulations to Dabossya. Its either 12/5 or 12/6 depending on where you live (Just decided to point that out)