A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

I would like to sincerely thank Captain for all of the things he has done for the community, Captain has hosted countless amounts of dungeons, and he has done so much good for the community, I would also like to point out that he donated 50 (ish) Life worth of goodies towards this years ‘realmeye Christmas.’ He truly is a very kind person with a big heart to share with the world.

I would also like to thank Radio for being an awesome guild leader (Love you man, no homo)

The last people I would like to thank, is everyone who donated for this wonderful event to help out people in need, or give out some FRE ITENZ to some people for Christmas, as we all are waiting for our white bags, and gifts under the christmas tree.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I wish you and your families a Merry, Merry Christmas!

Link to my helpful post :slight_smile:

Thanks @Tealeaves for contributing with the three 8/8s ! <3

Awesome event, this is a great way to get the community together and have people want to play again.

@Shatter This was my Helpful Post ^^^ Below Was my thank you that i did already, I am post #53

Big thanks to all those who donated, and a huge thanks to Shatter for organizing all of this!

I’d like to thank this list for contributing and…

@JawsJakt for his good forum posts/threads
@RMGnoob for his essays that completely destroy any possible future roasts towards him (good stuff)
@Scorchmist for always posting insightful things
@shatter cuz ur cool
@Trofimowen for his guild name
@UnicornSla for helping organise all this
@Xaklor for his awesome game ideas (and daze rants)
@Stupidity for being a talkative moderator and sharing the same name as me lol

If I didn’t name you, don’t think I’m hating! Myself and everyone else really appreciate your donations and community involvement to make this forum a great place!

From my understanding I need to link my “meaningful post” to this comment. I’ll do that soon.
Ok so for meaningful posts, I’m having trouble finding specific examples. I’m interpreting this as “helping others” so I guess a serious example is (and many of my posts in this thread) this one, or this old thread and a not so serious example would be this one over here :joy:. I always try to provide useful information when I see serious ideas and I’d like to think avid forum users notice.

first time someone said that :smile:

gimme ietnzzzzz ;~; ign: schuga :smiley:

uh… no

@Tealeaves Thank you so much for putting items in the raffle!

Thanks everyone for donating and getting me back in the game. I am still kind of a new player, due to me not playing the game much, and i’m learning a lot. Especially thanks to @Damianjob for really helping me out. When i was about to rage quit he helped me get items and really helped me get better at the game.

I would like to say thank you to shatter also for this VERY helpful tip.
I feel dumb for not knowing this LOL.
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/a-realmeye-christmas-sign-ups/2841/38?u=xholda

YO your name tag thingy is sick! Hey Mr. Official Santa!

i thought it was a giveaway lol and im poor ;-; xd

you gotta win the giveaway bro… Its just door prizes for now so enter in that and you have a chance of winning them!

and gg you have posted 69 times on this thread :smiley:

Perhaps you should read the rules. That’d be an idea

when does today’s winner come in?

when our group catches up with people qualifying

btw I hope you all know theres will not be one winner winning 1000 items there will be 100s of winners

Why do some people thank me? Did I miss something? What did I do? xdd

yeah ik