A ST Ninja Set (Based of of my Blade of Xil)

This is a work in progress. I already know all the stats of the equipment and the total equipment. However, I am not yet finished. Each individual item will be in a google document which will also explain the advantages and disadvantages of the individual items.

Katana

Star
Note, I have two because I think the second one is better but may be too overpowered. Then again, maybe not. Also, just want you to know I kind of got lazy in the analysis of the second one

• First Star
  • Second Star

0 voters

Hide
No sprite yet

Ring
No Sprite Yet

Additional Stats for Full Set: +40 hp, +3 spd, +2 dex, + 2 atk, +5 vit
Total: +240 hp, +20 spd, +13 def, +5 dex, +5 atk, +5 vit

Basic Analysis

The large amount of spd is due to the lack of speedy in the star of this set. The entire point of this set is to be able to go in and land the maximum amount of damage in a short period of time (the 3.5 seconds when the target is armor broken) and the back out for the remaining damage. Because you have to get close and it’s only for a short period of time, hp matters more then defence. However, either way, you want to be able to get out fast so spd is very important. The dex and atk is just so you can land a decent amount of damage in that short period of time

The star is an Ilex reskin. Me no like

I can’t think of a star sprite :stuck_out_tongue: or a hide/ring sprite at that :smiley:

Perhaps stray away from the burgandy coloring then. It isn’t a very…lovely shade tbh. As for the katana, I wouldn’t mind a void blade reskin. Since the sullen blade and ray katana are the same sprite, I guess it doesn’t matter

@redox make me some nice evil looking sprites. Preferably based off of the dark red color

Did I? When…

:grimacing: Oh i just realised :sweat_smile: …OK, you may have wait a day or two though because I’m not sure that I’ll even have access to my PC tomorrow. :confused:

Waiting. Six days and still waiting :cry:

Maybe you’d pity a crying cat more :crying_cat_face:

Sorry, I just havent got round to it yet. I will though

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.