A use for tarots: wip

So far I only got one tarot type box done, please give some feedback to smooth out the edges.

tarot boxes idea link

It won’t let me access the document.

Don’t meme me, I triple checked the link before putting it up this time. I even see people reading the doc right now.

Anyone else feel sorry for this bag?

it didnt get enough oxygen at birth :frowning:

Looks a little sad. How about I give it a cookie. :cookie:

I kind of like the idea but maybe either get someone to redo the reskins who has a bit more experience or make them kind of vanity.

(I kinda just like the vanities no hate plox <3)

It doesn’t work for me. Maybe my phone is being dumb. Ill try it on my computer in the morning.

That hurt a lot

I like some of them others just a bit wacky specially with working with other realm colours

The idea is original, and I must say you have some good themed sprite ideas. They just need a bit of work, maybe I could do a rework if you want me to.

The entire point of the thread is to make the idea better, so please do so I can steal ideas from you.

Deca wouldn’t be able to implement something like this unless duping was dealt with. Duping and trading tarots would become the bane of rotmg economy.

Make tarot’s sb

This is actually a great idea and it would give tarot’s a use again, I don’t even pick them up if I get them, as mimolette said the sprites aren’t top notch but I do like the fish dagger, again as mimolette said I can rework if you want me to

Wouldn’t dropping rare eggs be kinda op?

Oof just realized, bump!

I like the idea and the story behind it! I think DECA will think that it’s a little repetitive, especially with the slurp skin. Maybe try reskin armors or rings, maybe even abilities :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.