2. get to do dungeon (privtely?)

if you any better idea for better guild please comment below

Um… Friends?

there is no friend in realm

You’re a sad player.

except my brother
that also play with me

I don’t have friends either…

Shatter, not everyone is super lucky to have friends in realm. Some people are really lonely, like me.

It’s an advantage of being in a guild

Why the hell would you join a “public” guild?

Yeah, i guess, but i can only find noobs, this guy i know and some guy named “You”

You seriously think you can’t get friends in realm?

1. Get a character to level 20
  2. Search on these forums for a low req guild
  3. Apply
  4. ???
  5. Friends

Or simply play the game and use the chat. I usually make friends by just saying hi to the people I play with in dungeons, and then from a simple “hi” I start playing with them.

That’s not for nothing that this game is based on co-op, you can find people that just want to have a good time as a team.

ill talk instead of shatter, since he spent most of his realm life in dervi, while i hop a bit, even when i join a new guild, you automatically treat each other as friends. You give each other some pots to max when u died, you call dungeons, you host dungeons, you talk about random crap, you make fun of uniquorn together. If you look at my guild history, i tended to hop to a new guild in 2 weeks, but with every guild, they would treat you as a friend (even the hacker ones).

Actually i think its harder to make friends in dervi than every other guild ive been in, since they have such a tight nit group.

If you cant find those types of guilds, find guilds that already have your friends in it.

Fun fact, this got flagged… 09/06/2019

1. Friends
  2. Free dungeons
  3. Fun
    4.(Free items if other people are rich)
    5.You wont be called as a hacker (When im not in a guild people say i hack cuz im too gud for them idfk why)

Here’s my 2 cents, coming from a dead guild.

If I had guild mates, I would be able to have more dungeon partners, people who would finish dungeons together. It makes the experience that much better. Just use g/ to chat to your guildies so that sewers won’t be run over, or that lab still would yield some chance for you.

It also removes the tp restriction during server changes. Not the best advantage, but definitely something to note.

Why the hell would you join a “public” guild?

Why wouldn’t you join a public guild? Public guilds are a really good way to learn the ropes and climb in this game. You can also meet lots of people over voice-chat. I’m in a public guild right now, and it’s very fun playing with them.

Not everyone that plays realm has connections or means of getting into a private guild.

wow, no one mentioned that Guill gives free mp/hp potions. that’s a major advantage to farming them.

OP did.

1. get free pot from new NPC

(let’s pretend I can still read and move on ok sweet thx)