Aeolus is now recruiting! USE3 *Endgame Guild!*

#Aeolus
New guild recruiting members! Homeserver: USE3

###Requirements:

• No hackers
  • Shatters/Tomb experience (We love to run these, so be prepped for lots of guild dungeons ^.^).
  • 4K Base fame required + 3 6/8s!
  • Discord is needed * this is how we keep in touch and post our announcements *
  • 16+ age
  • Activity is a big necessity. If you are taking a break ( be it vacation or what-not) PM a leader or Officer!
  • Must be friendly (Toxicity is not allowed :stuck_out_tongue:)
  • We are english based, and EST. Be active in our discord and guild activities!
    ###How to apply:
    PM Darwolf, Mikespikes or any officer that is on! (Or better yet leave a response here and I’ll get back to you ASAP)

-Bump

bump

Can I please join

I know how to run both tombs and shatters cleanly. I’ve had various 6/8’s but they died and now I’m in the middle of rebuilding. I’m 17 and I have discord and I’m really active on weekends and most weekdays. (Can’t be on all weekdays due to exams sadly) I hope I’m fit for your awesome guild.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Fayezes

Sorry you currently don’t meet reqs, but if you ever bump up in fame and chars feel free to join us later on!

I would love to join. Check out my realmeye. I realize I only have about 3k base but I am well versed in clean and dirty tombs as well as shatters.

Would gladly have you join. PM me or one of the officers when you’re online and we’ll invite you

I’d like to join all though I’m a bit short on the fame req. I’m 17 and active most weekends and sometimes the weekdays (depending on school) and I can run clean shatts and tombs.

message me or an officer when you are online

bump!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.