Alleviation Prism (UT prism idea) (new name)

Nty. I’m glad you like the idea but it’s not an item you would wear all the time so a stat bonus isn’t needed.

how is: prism of the escapist

good point

That sounds a lot more natural to say. Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll leave the name as is but if too many people don’t like my name I’ll try yours.

i think escapiest doesnt fit, that seems like an ability that lets you escape.

That’s more or less the purpose of this prism, to escape from combat and get ready for another go. I see what you’re saying though.

like i think that this prism fits the name more, but i guess its just b/c ive seen this idea

That’s not bad either but it would give people the wrong idea. This prism isn’t something for running away just simple fleeing from combat for a couple seconds to recover. A prism for running wouldn’t have a cooldown.

I love the idea behind this prism. Maybe change the name a bit? (and isn’t the debuff effect called hexed?)

The sprite looks really bland, it could do with a makeover, why not add a gradient(The only thing you can do to a prism to make it unique-ish).

That’s all

Making a unique prism is extremely difficult as I just found out after spending 30 minutes trying to make one. Here is the end result of my struggles…

Before:

After:

Someone help. Please.
@Piggby I would appreciate it. <3

Tried a bat wing theme.

Hope you enjoy!

UT Prism-Prism Of Childish Battle

The centre part itself seems like a prism, you may have sparked a brand new prism template, the wings make it better

UT Prism-Prism Of Childish Battle

I love it! Thanks! I’m going to add it now.

Bump! Nobody talked much about the stats. I want to hear more on how this can be balanced. This may or may not get added into the game so pretend with me guys!

Names suggestions would be cool too.

Beautiful idea! Just a minor thing, I feel like either the name or description needs to be changed so that it matches up (right now it says escape ARTIST and escape MASTER)

Calling it “Prism of the Escape Master” sounds weird and calling ruthven an “Escape Artist” sounds like you aren’t giving him enough credit. Any ideas on how I could change the name and desc so that it does match and sound good?

How about ‘Prism of the Master Escapist?’ It has that strange, kind of eccentric sound to it that other UT names seem to have (Like Prism of Dancing Swords)

I’ve been trying to find one that doesn’t include the word “escape.” Any ideas?

Well the Prism is kind of less of an escape type thing but more of a recovery based item, so yeah maybe escape doesnt fit in there too well. Maybe something like ‘Prism of Alleviation’?

How about “Alleviation Prism”? Too many prisms start with “Prism of” ya know?