An Event Idea

This is a new type of event that would be more realm based, instead of dungeon based.
So this could be a weekend event and I think it could be pretty fun!
You know how annoying it is when two bosses spawn like right on top of each other? I always liked the idea of fighting two event gods at once.

The event:

Doctor Terrible has whipped up another concoction, it will make Oryx and his heroes much stronger! But something has gone terribly wrong in the process of merging the gods and they seem to be stuck together! Can you, hero of the realm kill these terrible abominations, or will THEY kill you?

The event applies to the following:

• Hermit God
  • Grand Sphinx
  • Cube God
  • Oryx
  • Dr. Terrible
  • The Beekeeper

So how this works is that when Oryx summons an event god, it will be merged with another.
Possible Combinations:

• Hermit god, but it’s a cube god (Cubit God functions the same as hermit, but the tentacles are cube overseers, small minions are the small cubes, and hermit god shots are replaced with cube god shots). The Cubit God has a change to drop the helm of the juggernaut, a dirk of cronus, the juggernaut warrior skin, dex wis vit and def potions.
  • Grand Sphinx, but with a cube god head (Grand Sphube functions the same as a grand sphinx, except that its minions are cube overseers and attacks are replaced by cube god attacks). The Grand Scubit has a chance to drop a dirk of cronus, a helm of the juggernaut, the Mini Nut skin, the Mini Geb skin, dex wis vit and def potions.

If a Cubit God spawns, Oryx taunts: “Your futile efforts will do you no good against my Cubit God!” If a Cubit God dies Oryx taunts: “You fool, [player]! I shall see to your death personally”, or “[player] will not not live to see the light of day!”

If a Grand Scubit spawns, Oryx Taunts: “At last, my Grand Scubit will teach you your place!” if a Grand Scubit dies, Oryx taunts: “[player] Has crossed me for the last time! My Grand Scubit was indestructible!”

Wine Cellar

Once you reach Oryx in the Wine Cellar, you find him fighting you alongside either Dr. Terrible or The Beekeeper. Dr. Terrible has a chance to drop to dirk of cronus when killed, and the Beekeeper has a chance to drop the helm of the juggernaut. Please note that Dr Terrible and The Beekeeper will throw poisons and shoot at you, but they won’t spawn enemies, flames or activate turrets. Dr Terrible and The Beekeeper also drop their normal drops when killed.

Seems cool but

why not just “Grand Cube god” or something like that, why “Scubit” ? sounds really odd to me

Idk, I just wanted to merge the names

I get “Cubit” when used with the Hermit god but I don’t think it should be used in the Sphinx version, it doesn’t fit imo.

How about
“Grand Sphube”
idk i like that more

cool idea fluf!

Grand Scubinx

How ‘bout you merge to form the ultimate creation, Dr. GrandCubitKeeper the Mad God

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.