An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

I get this message everytime i open the game after loading for a while, ive reinstalled, I changed my pref serv, restarted, and just about every other solution on the internet and i still cant play.

the server that you are trying to connect to is broken so connect to a different server
you can do this in lower right part of exalt launcher

He said he changed his preferred server. However, if this i anything similar to yesterday, me and a couple of other players I know were struggling to start connected yesterday as well, though I chalked it up to thick smoke in my area. Although, how many different servers did you try, @FrenZik? There were at least two yesterday that seemed to be completely down, so perhaps you got unlucky.

i guess he has to change a lot of servers

It looks like you’ve managed to load in based on your realmeye, but for future reference there’s a useful guide on how to solve this: https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/p0030c/fix_for_permaloading_to_every_server_bugged/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.