Ancestor game bonus

I’m sure everybody likes the extra fame bonus for their first character ever. But after that, this fame bonus is worthless. Why does it still show up in the game bonuses tab when looking at character stats when it can’t do anything? All it does is remind you you can’t get it. This fame bonus should be removed visually from our menu, but still given to the first character a player makes

Also, while it makes sense that this bonus is for the first character ever made ONLY, it Kindof sucks that this means it can’t be used on a later character like a ninja or a summoner or something. Maybe make it a smaller fame bonus for EACH new type of character? Just a side idea there, not the main point

(Edited because autocorrect doesn’t like fame and prefers game smh)

or just remove it… its +20 fame

Let me get my first 1 star for free :frowning:

Edit: Forgot you don’t even get 1 star anymore cause it has to be live fame… Make it based on death fame again

Personally I’d like it to be based off projected death fame. The way it is now, fame bonuses are worth nothing. I might make a post for this later lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.