Anime Discussion Thread

This is what I was trying to say, thanks RMG

maybe not you, but a lot of people at least found the story pretty emotional. same could be said about shows like One Piece.

i wont disagree there. But with a simple message, kids really like that. nice and simple.

i like to think of bakugo like that guy from black clover, he is constantly yelling, for absolutely not reason. Anime generally dont have intense backstories, but his is literally he went to school, was the big boss their and bakugo bullied mc because he was weak, then he started getting strong and his whole world seemed to flip.

uhhh, well i felt recent seasons were all bad, but i enjoyed the slime isekai (6/10) (2 ep in), well compared to other isekai, and i like what they did with the system.

I heard goblin slayer was bad, but i thought the manga wasn’t too bad so ill still need to check it out.
But yeah its pretty bad.

actually this is so true, it deserrves more likes. when i was writing my own story, i was thinking

“Phhh, i wont write trash like some other famous people do”

when realized that it was a lot harder to write something “good” since it was just … hard to write that. Or i would just have so really… bad plotholes that i just cant see as a writer but is pretty obvious to a reader.

That wasn’t a rhetorical question: I’m genuinely asking you what Fairy Tail’s “strong message” is supposed to be, because I really don’t know.

Sasuke’s backstory: he is constantly brooding for seemingly no reason. He went to school, was the big boss there and shat on Naruto because he was dumb and weak, then Naruto gets stronger and his whole world seemed to flip.

It’s the same thing. At this point it’s looking like the only reason you dislike Bakugo more is because you don’t like yelling and loud noises.

It’s basically the anime version of Hatred: it’s mediocre but everyone acts like it’s the best thing since sliced bread because it triggers SJWs (which is quite possibly one of the lowest possible standards ever).

It’s looking a bit like Konosuba in a way. Might give it a try.

If being good at it was easy, nobody would ever be bad. Writing classes and critics exist for a reason.

At least you realized by yourself that you still needed improvement. That’s already a great step towards success.

Ahaha the second episode was a gem

Well, they both do have abrasive qualities (with the nonstop yelling and whatnot) but it does create some funny moments.

Also, Bakugo was bound to be abrasive and aggressive as fuck when someone challenged his power, he was treated as if he were the savior of the world when he was little.

The more educated you become at a subject the more you realize this and the harder it is to criticize because you start to appreciate even the little things that was done right other than focusing on what was done wrong.

Realizing is good. I happen to know someone who has spent half their life (a good odd ~15 years) writing their own cringy fantasies, still hasn’t realized it and refuses to acknowledge criticisms oof

yeah i think im having trouble writing because i kinda know what is bad.

one of the things i struggle the most with

1. good english (duh)
  2. fitting things together, whenever i create amazing characters, its hard to fit them into a good story without making it seem super slow or just having too much. the opposite happens when i have a very good story idea.

i mean ive seen many people constantly write their own fantasies and such, i mean its fine, but personally, ive always hated doing something for the fun of it. I always like the improve, thats why i dont really like things like badminton anymore, i reached a level where its incredibly hard to improve due to my high level and bad foundations.

you wont even believe how hard it is to connect things together. i planned events out, but its just hard to transition/ have fluff inbetween.

writing is actually pretty fun, ill post one when ive written something decent.

its still pretty generic, but probably one of the better ones of the generic mass.

Well it wasn’t exactly just a hobby to her if that’s what I made it seem like, she at least wrote a few books seriously trying…albeit failing to turn it into a career.

Don’t have interest in ever trying to write myself but I can definitely believe that it’s hard.

oh yeah… those people.

Well, ill think of this imaginary girl when failing my writing.

lol not sure why her existence suddenly fell out of the realm of plausibility for you but aight

Recently finished a bunch of anime, none were all that interesting though

Kekkai sensen S2: Still as confusing as ever

GTO: Comedy didn’t click with me but it grew on me

Usagi Drop: Wholesome af, a bit tempted to ruin the experience to see how fucked the mangas second half supposedly is

Blue exorcist S2: this was not a sequel, it felt like it went back in time to air a missing arc that was cut out of S1

Feel like I’m forgetting one…oh well

no its not that, its just i dont physically know this girl so she is imaginary in that sense.

yeah great anime, one that people really dont talk about. easily in my top 20.

Ah ye, gotchu

same. didnt understand anything that was going on.

Do yourself a favor and keep only the cute purity of the anime in your memory.

It’s basically Made in Abyss and/or Madoka Magica? lol

Not at all. Usagi Drop is a guy adopting an orphaned kid. Anime keeps it pure. Manga picks up and shortly does a timeskip and, um, doesn’t keep it pure.

tl;dr watch the anime and dont read the manga?

man… i kinda want to read the manga since you are tempting me doc!

Dont open unless you want to possibily be spoiled of the manga

oh shit! does rin marry daisuke? when i went to search usagi drop after anime in google, that came up as one of the things there.

actually i just looked at the wiki, and i dont want to know more, but it doesnt seem bad, its just a different direction, i think i might actually read it, sounds interesting.

Spoilers

Seriously?? She’s 6 and he’s 30, for fuck’s sake. You don’t go from a father/daughter relationship to a romantic one, especially not with that kind of age gap. You just don’t.

Clicking 4hatg was possibly the worst decision I’ve ever made