Answer a question, but the answer can't make any sense

The newest anime is really intriguing.

Why is my snack made of chocolate?

I will insert a baseball bat into the ear of some human being I see.

Why do I not wish to consume the flesh of cute animals?

Karkat, that is very nice of you, but I am not a homo sexual!

Who keeps the Garden company?

Sluff class before your school gets an attendance policy.
Are you male or female?

We are the Spanish Inquisition.

Soup or salad to go with your meal?

The super salad please.

Sliced or whole?

Answer makes too much sense. Screeeee

Seven dwarves ate my bananas.

Can people walk?

Man, if only I were 16.
Oh wait I am happy birthday me

If you want to prevent school shootings, why don’t we ban people?

Hitherto I have not felt the need to post this; yet, at this present time I must emphasize the display of contempt I am doing with the word “fuck”, as I must inquire - may you please elaborate on whatever the fuck you stated about my state of being, you unintelligible mass of fecal matter? I must inform you about my track record, so to speak - I was able to complete a full education at the US Navy Seals Academy and received the highest honor in my class, and afterwards have participated in numerous classified aggressions on the terrorist organization Al-Qaeda, and I have ended the lives of over 300 confirmed hostile militant armed personnel. I am extensively trained in the strategy involving mobile troops and strategic ambushes. Not only that, but I have the greatest accuracy and kill rate of any sniper in the entire US armed forces. To my vastly superior mind, your being is comprised of nothing but red flags that allow me to take you out with ease. I will erase your existence by employing my numerous skills that will bring me up to a startling degree of precision, so high, in fact, that nothing quite like it will have been witnessed on this planet before; take careful note, for I will act on it and you will regret it. Does your puny, underdeveloped brain interpret my threat as mere banter, and thus think that you are able to escape me with your shitty excuse of a comment, especially over the medium of the internet? Attempt to comprehend the situation once more, you diminutive contemptible idiot. Currently, in between our communications, I am establishing secure contact with an espionage force that ranges across the United States of America and your IP address is being tracked right now regardless of proxy or not. Thus, it stands that you would be better off preparing for the inevitable hellstorm that leads to the conclusion of your worthless life, you larval insect. It shall be the hellstorm that obliterates the insignificant existence that you know as your life. You have already experienced a fatal reaction, you immature child. I could very possibly be at any place, at any point in time, and I could end your entire being by employing more than seven hundred methods, and that only encompasses my capabilities extending as far as what I can achieve with my two bare hands. In addition to having received thorough and extensive training in hand-to-hand combat, through sheer influence and strength I have also obtained access to the entire combat arsenal of the United States Marine Corps. Keep this in mind, for it is the implement that I will employ to the fullest extent to force the disappearance of your depressed and sullen derriere out of existence on the mainland North Americas, you pathetic anal discharge. Please take a moment to think about a hypothetical scenario in which you had known the ungodly and unholy retribution your insignificant and “intelligent” comment will have wrought upon you, and perhaps it may occur to you that you would have held your verbal garbage to your own self. However, you refrained from doing so, you outright refused, and now you shall be the last one involved in settling the debt, you contemptible person of lower than average intelligence. I shall proceed to defecate over your entirely and you shall asphyxiate as a result. You will soon be in a state of death, idiotic child.

Does the sun come up or is the Earth upside down?

Wixsyk p xgxtw xa eyzp!

Pickle?

One box of rotten persimmons, please!

Love?

Oh, up above!
Is your favorite animal a dove?

I enjoy consuming the flesh of living organisms for nutrients.

Are you a paper towel or a sea cucumber?

Banana split.

How long are your legs?

Sixteen snails with a bit of paprika.

Yes or no?

Step 1: Google “adobe flash player standalone”.

Want some… candy?

We all float down here

Do you know the muffin man?

FUCK!!! I forgot my math hw too…

Where the fuck is it?

I ate a pickle with lunch yesterday.

What am I?

turns up the volume

What are you going to learn today?