----> Are you a Merchant? (Discord)

THIS GUILD OPERATES ON DISCORD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO LEAVE YOUR GUILD TO JOIN.

Who are we?

We are a collective of about 100 merchants as it stands. We are USW3 merchants, realmeye merchants, retired merchants, new merchants, midrange merchants. We represent a slice of the in-game economy.

What do we do?

We discuss war stories like difficult deals or best deals, we do price checks, we buy and sell in bulk, we discuss changes we’d like to see DECA and Realmeye make in terms of trade and the economy, and as a collective we have a greater presence in the community.

Hierarchy?

There is none. If as a whole we like an idea, we act on it.

But I’m not a merchant?

Thats ok! There are issues we’d like DECA to address like the status of duping and what theyre doing to fix it. We’d like DECA to make an independent trade server that can support the influx of people Exalt has brought and will continue to bring. We’d like to make conditions safer for traders in relation to scammers. We’d like to loosen restrictions on timeouts on the trading server. In the future we’d like to see a GE related system. We’d like to trade from backpacks. If you have ideas of the direction you’d like to see DECA take trading and the economy, we’d like to hear it.

What we are not:

We are not a trading server. We’re purely a resource for new, returning, established, and expert merchants to exchange ideas and provide support.

We’re up to 40 members now, all merchants. Big, small, realmeye, USW3; its a pretty substantial slice of the economy with some notable faces.

And bump.

5 hours between messages is not a bump lol.

Joined!

Yes but 6 hours is. We’re up to 50 members come say hey! :slight_smile:

I would not mark a message as a bump unless it was posted at least a couple days after the last one. Before that, I would consider just adding to the conversation, not bumping the thread.

Happy to have stumbled upon this. I’m one of those who like to trade in this game, and I have some stories to tell about those sweet sweet deals.

s> 5 potions of speed
b> helm of the juggernaut

Heh, got no stories about deals that rival that one tho. How about this one:

Bought 2 lagacy fairy plates with 1 legacy pixie sword.
Sold both fairy plates for 1 pixie sword each.

So, from 1 pixie to 2 pixie in 3 trades. Good enuff?

yes

Damn I feel like this just popped up on me for some reason :stuck_out_tongue:

10/10 would recommend

wasnt meant to be a reply

y i k e s

The community has grown quite a bit over the past 5 days… we’d be excited to welcome those curious about trading, new and old merchants alike. We’ve added a section for improvements we’d like to see with Realmeye, as well as server roles based on experience and legacy.

What?

do you mean “this group”?

Oooo no guild is perfect. Look what google has to say:

https://www.google.com/search?q=definition+of+a+guild&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA886CA886&oq=definition+of+a+guild&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.5358j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

How about repeatedly selling STs 1:5 other same priced STs back in 2016? Loved selling etherites (5L) for 5 pixies (5L) or vice versa. Only thing I got recent was an etherite for 8L ;(

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.