Armor of the Bloodstained Warrior

Armor of the Bloodstained Warrior

in case the html is being a piece of shit (I don’t understand html but I still followed all guides and it still might not work so in case it does, http://imgur.com/a/JuoGI here is a link to the pic)

You cannot call your self a true warrior until you experience the pain of those fallen before you
####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: +18 DEF, +30HP, +3 VIT, -5 SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 700
    Taking into account RMGnoob’s idea, if they could add a way to track how much damage a player has taken while wearing this armor, for every 2k damage (that may seem like a lot at first, but since its for a melee class, we tend to get hit a lot) the armor would get +10 HP and +1 VIT, capping at +50 HP and +5 VIT, making the total stats at its fullest +18 def +80 HP, +8 VIT and -5 SPD

####Drops From:

• Still unsure of certain drop locations but I have two ideas. The first is Archdemon Malphas
  • The second would be Shaitan the Advisor Test Chest

####More info
What compelled me to make this was just a simple urge to try my hand at sprite making. I originally tried making a sprite of my senior ring that I found. But after the way it turned out… I tried making an armor. Personally I am happy with the way the design turned out, but up until a couple days ago, I was still unsure of what the stats would be. I was set on giving a -5 spd because I wanted to symbolize the user of the armor wounded, thus slowing their movements. As for the hp buff, I know some people would argue that it should have a minus hp because they’re wounded. But I feel that the old saying “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” should apply there. Those in this game who know me personally know that I have a strong appreciation to those in the armed forces, so that is where I also got my inspiration. I also think it would make sense to drop from Shaitans as currently the only rare drop in there is the Skull of Endless Torment. Which while I like the skull, I feel I wouldn’t use it that much. I just want to give Shaitans another reason to run it.

While I have gotten plenty of negative feedback on this sprite and stats I do appreciate it as it was my VERY FIRST time ever posting a sprite that I am still happy with. to tell the truth, I only came up with the stats as I first posted this, the only stat that I had right from the beginning was the speed penalty. again, I really do appreciate feedback on this. as for other people please give ways on how to make it better instead of insulting it. I respect your opinion, but I do want more than just “Shit idea”

Unappealing sprite, boring concept, broken idea.

You realize we can see your tabs right?

I was fully aware of that when posting the picture

Alright. Please blur out the name of the private server.

will do, editing the pic as soon as I post reply

picture updated, thank you

Alright. Thank you for following our guidelines :smiley:

i like how you have more symbolism in your stats.[quote=“Charziken, post:1, topic:4557”]
As for the hp buff, I know some people would argue that it should have a minus hp because they’re wounded. But I feel that the old saying “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” should apply there.
[/quote]

i also like the symbolism there.

as for the sprite, it is very meh, i expected something better when i read the name. Still better than whatever i can make.

this is totally useless. fairy plate has more def, no spd penalty, and only 20 less hp than this, with an extra 40 mp on top. I would never ever use this, in fact, even if I couldn’t afford a fairy plate I would rather go with a tiered armor than this

It’s funny how many items in Ideas have “blood” or “demon” written somewhere and/or red sprites.

As Xaklor said this isn’t very interesting. There are quite a few ways to change that, for example:

-go all the way and make this a Resu on opposite day (17 Def 100 Hp 5 Vit)

-make this Armor’s stats scale with the wearer’s Vit (to represent the fact that, the better you are at enduring several wounds, the better the armor gets). The more Vit you would have, the more Hp and Def the Armor would grant you (within a certain limit, of course; we don’t want Knights with 2k Hp and 150 Def running through everything and sitting on every boss).

also the reason I used Red and Black is because I find those colors a lot easier to work with. Not sure why, just feels that way. also the name came from my mentors at high school, a few of them having purple hearts, so that’s where I got the idea, didn’t want to call it “Armor of the Wounded Warrior” as “Wounded Warrior” is already a charity foundation for wounded/disabled veterans I believe

Wait how do u guys make these pics?

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.