Art Contest Winner & Load Error Hotfix • r/RotMG (x-post)

Crosspost from Reddit:

@moderators, move to news? kthxbai!

Deca Contest Winners

Nice race winning, you speedy señor

Some of these sprites are so darn good! Really hope Deca’s UGC gives us more epic sprites in the days to come!

9 winners = 9+ new monsters, looking forward to them!

Well, time to practice until next time.
Congratulations to the winners :3

Congratulations for the winners! Here’s the list!

@Dappertron
@Protux
@PostMorten
@Polokai
@Ruandrs
@Dappertron
@GingerAloe
@JammJammm
@Squzavvv
:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:
:cake::cake::candy::cake::cake: :cake::cake::candy::cake::cake: :cake::cake::candy::cake::cake: :cake::cake::candy::cake::cake: :cake::cake::candy::cake::cake: :cake::cake::candy::cake::cake:
Here’s some treats, everyone’s invited!

I’ve seen all of them, and they were really good!

only looks at skins, but i like the twilight acolyte, and dino warrior, light cavalry is ok. the others arent that good

most of the monsters look pretty bad.

somewhat dissappointed in the results

Was my entry so nice you mentioned it twice?

While I’m happy with my placement, it’s also bittersweet knowing that there were so many great contestants that have been left by the wayside. I hope more people can have their time in the limelight in some contest in the future!

I want that clockwork mystic skin ;-;

IMO the second winner had the best stuff.

PostMorten? Yea, he also posted his sprites in the realm eye forums somewhere.

why is that still here?

Cause it’s in news and I can’t edit it.

IMO although the Light Cavalry Warrior is commendably designed and well conceptualized, I think that the addition of the horse will make the warrior look too small in comparison to other character sprites

I won!

Which user is yours?

That one

I think it was a joke.

Mate, pull your pants up