Ask the Person Below You a Question

(Thanks for the help btw)

How much money would you want if you had to eat a ghost pepper?

ICE SPHERES
I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CONCEPT
I HATE ICE SPHERE

oh and first boss as well

Enough money to buy enough Encore/Shatters key to get me Tshot and crown

How much did you play RotMG at once? not like account-old-wise,
like, ā€˜3 hours straightā€™ -wise

I usually take breaks if I realize Iā€™ve been playing for a while. Longest straight was probably around 4-5 hours during the summer when I had nothing better to do. (I had liquids near me though and used the bathroom beforehand, so no harm done)

Most overrated rotmg dungeon? (The dungeon does not have to be bad, just seen as better than it really is. Also, a dungeon that is seen as bad to start with like the Nest is not overrated.)

Tomb of the Ancients.
The chances of getting something are very low in a big group, which youā€™re usually in.
Me, that is.

Do you agree with me that The Hiveā€™s difficulty should be lowered?

No, not really. Iā€™ve tried it with an npe wizzy at level 10, and it was nearly impossible to finish because of the debuffs. Not to mention 40 something damage for low-level players is extremely detrimental. The lab and jungle need to be lowered though, while things like snake pits and LODā€™s need to be higher.

Do you have a mule account? Why?

The General Chat Thread

I do have a mule account but i havent used it in forever because one day when i got on i suddenly lt had 4 chars instead of one soooo. I used it as a 2nd char and to hold items and such

Which do you prefer, Dbow or Dblade, and why? (in terms of concept, not ā€œi only play arch/huntress and never any meleesā€)

In concept, Dblade.
like, its sprite is nice, itā€™s lore is good,
and it is super useful
I prefer Dbow on actualy usage of the item
since I personally think Dbow is broken
Dblade, I personally think it will be good to have one but is not necessary.
Like, you can simple Acclaim things, or just pixie when some1 ogmurs it for you.
unless you are soloing shatters :confused:

What is your favorite item in the game? you donā€™t necessary have to have the item

Dancing swords prism, hands down. Trickster is my best/favorite class, and if you use it well, the item is beyond amazing. Whenever I get my hands on one, I automatically start a trickster. The concept is great, nice sprite, and it really defines the idea of UT.

How much time to you play realm in comparison to other video games?

Maybe a few hours every few months

Compared to many hours most days on other games

Do you have a strong will? As in what is said to you does nothing and you can control your emotions

On a scale of 1 to 5ā€¦

(1 being a hairā€™s breadth away from having a mental breakdown, and 5 resembling the Queenā€™s guard in Buckingham Palace.)

Iā€™d say a perfect 3. Iā€™m usually reserved in real life and can hold my own well butā€¦ Some things can completely send me off the edge as a sobbing mess.

What is the best gift you could ever receive?

Any weapon used by Jan Žižka

The wine they found in Germany from 3000 years ago

A white Bengal tiger cub to raise

Any of those

What is the greatest insult ever bestowed upon you

I refuse to answer honestly though, Iā€™ve had way too many jarring insults thrown at meā€¦

If you could write and publish a popular story/novel of your own, what would it be about? And what would you title it?

It would be about terrorism, explaining it and the many forms of it. Because there are so many misconceptions about it. Few people have met actual ā€œterroristā€ and understand how they got there.
Would it metamorphosis in dedication to Franz Kafka

Or a book about the Czech people detailing their many struggles and triumphs.

I would call it Čeho nelze předělati

Do you think you are a useful person. Say in a survival situation

Somewhatā€¦
I have experience using firearms, Iā€™m used to doing things on my own, I have a good amount of knowledge with various things, and Iā€™m learning how to cook.

ā€¦But my drawbacks include physically frailty; I run out of stamina quickly and have bad endurance with most physical tasks.

Up to the group whether they want to keep me or leave me behind. But it wouldnā€™t be the end of the world if their choice was the latter.

What is a perfect meal for you? Including drinks, a main course, appetizers and dessert.

Possibly. Like, I know a little bit about survival and such but i couldnā€™t really put it into action and i would be so dead inside I would space out trying to build a bonfire for a ship/plane to find us.

What is the scariest way (in your opinion) of dying, like for example drowning or starving or being murderd

Scariest for me is like something out of Higurashiā€¦ or in a real life example, the murder of Junko Furuta (44 Days of Hell)
Being tortured to death for god knows how long, but the worst part is that your killer(s) list you as missing or make you call your family/friends to tell them youā€™re fineā€¦
A nightmare.

(Question from above since we answered simultaneously.)

Drinks. Lemonade.
Main Course. Chinese Buffet.
Appetizers. Barbecue Duck Wraps.
Desert. SoloSen Ermmā€¦ Roll Cake.

How do you deal with immense regret?

Iā€™m pretty bad at moving on from things like that, usually Iā€™d just isolate myself for a month or two from everyone and do too many self reflections or deep thinking.

Then it just becomes a good story afterwardsā€¦ Or a sad one.

shrug

You become the opposite gender and donā€™t know when you will revert back, what would you do?

Nut to pictures of SoloSen
Fap.

Paden or Necker

The latter.

Howā€™d ya feel if you were confirmed to die in an hour?