Ask the Person Below You a Question

The Xbox line of games! My dad used to own an Xbox console back when I was really, really little (4-5 years old). He used to play a lot of Pokemon on it, alongside some semi-open world fighting games and racing games like Crash and Burn as well as Need for Speed.

As for the first games I played? I do not remember the name of that retro-arcade game on that same console, sooo I’ll go with the earliest game that I actually remember the name, and that title goes to…

What’s your best cooking achievement (something you’re most proud of making)? Yes, even a “sandwich” counts…

a little more than a year ago, i was tasked with coming up with a meal plan to feed 40-50 people in need. it was kind of tough because food for 50 people is a lot, and i definitely didn’t want to have not enough food. we(me and like 5 or 6 other people) ended up making smoked ham(from costco, of course), green beans, stuffing, and brownies(it was good)
overall it was a pretty good experience and definitely one of my better achievements
btw, the planning and prep was 10x worse than the actually cooking

whats your favorite kind of cheese?

Cheddar! It’s amazing on pretty much anything, raw or melted

What’s your favorite… plant?

Mimosa, I could spend hours watching it curl up lmao
What song hasn’t grown old throughout the quarantine for you?

Sun araw - Horse steppin’

Are there any up-coming titles you’re hyped for?

if you’re referring to songs then PiGsTeP

what’s your favorite obscure music group? Mine is wolternick’s moods. Miss marmalade is so vibe

Not a group, but only one musician; I really like listening to Shofin, they released one fantastic album that I always listen to when I want something calm on my ears~

(playlist)

How did you find out about RotMG?

My brother introduced it to me when I was very young. My oldest account dates back to 2015.

What’s your favourite boss in RotMG?

The Forgotten Sentinel. He saved the Realm by jamming the bridge in the Shatters and prevented the Forgotten King from attacking the Realm. I think there’d be a cool backstory for the guy, and I’d love to see some more elaborate lore on him.

Dumbest death in RotMG?

Either one of these.

(First one - EP’d by ivory because I was talking in chat, second one - afk in WC after getting mercy’s)

Which event white do you think is the best?

I really don’t care about event whites, but if I have to choose, I think Ogmur would be considered “best”. I really want the Bee Quiver for my Archer, though.

Lowercase “L” ( l ) or capital “i” ( I ), which letter is straighter?

I would say lowercase “L” is straighter because, depending on the font, capital “I” might have seraphs.

Should we have more colors of stars in the game to show progress on class quests? What colors should be for which range of quest completions?

i dont think so since we already use most colours aside from purple, brown, green, and excluding the first from that list they wouldnt really suit the existing hierarchy. I think some other method of portraying this would be cool, like maybe a frame around the player’s star (if rifts didnt use that idea already)

What are your thoughts on people wanting lockdowns to be over?

I believe all of us want the lockdown to be over, as humans are wired to be social, meeting with each other, etc, but bcause of this, the lockdowns will be lifted before its safe to do so, which will most likely cause the virus to spread to even more, leading to another lockdown.

Does the territory you live in, either a state in the U.S or the equivalent in a different country, seem to be on the path to recovery?

Yep, definitely! No domestic cases for a few weeks, and going back to school on the 20th.

What are your thoughts on RMGnoob? I miss arguing with someone who didn’t get offended (or at least didn’t let that cloud his logic)

never met him, sounded like we’d get along tho

does the order of the fillings in something like a sandwich or burger matter to you?

No. They all end up in the stomach the same anyway.

How many times have you broken a bone?

Once. It was on my right foot when I was 10 after attempting to do a trick on a bike to look cool.

I was in fact not cool.

What hobbies do you like to do?

Video games, drawing, watching movies, soccer, tennis, paintball and I also got into skateboarding recently, but the latter four got shot down by the virus.

Can someone give me a funny joke?

Yes.

I wish I could be that person, but my humor is interesting to say the least, and I wouldn’t put you through that hell.

What do you look for in friends?