Ask the Person Below You a Question

meh

How tall are you?

169 cm. Average for my age I think.
If you could bring back 1 forumer, who?

RMGNoob

your favourite jackbox party pack?

Necrobump, for your question, i don’t have any of the jackbox games so you’re not getting an answer from me.

what games (from the steam or equivalent interactive recommender) have you been playing?

Been waiting for a bump so I wouldn’t have to say that I don’t have any jackbox pack haha. To answer the question, I’ve played a bit of those “plane go pew-pew carry allies destroy baddies” action in War Thunder, and Mindnight (lying-based game, a bit like Avalon and Mafia if you’re familiar with those). If I’m going to be honest, I don’t play on Steam as much as most :sweat_smile:

You can put one (and only one) thing in a sandwich. What would you put?

Honeybutter solution, because that goes fine with itself unlike many other ingredients in sandwiches (imo).

What are your top 5 favorite childhood games? (If you didn’t grow up with video games, I’ll include board/card/rpg’s)

Was about to go a bit more in-depth, but decided not to for…personal reasons. Let’s just say I didn’t like these games for the reasons you probably think. :flushed:

Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Kingdom Rush (dunno if you can call this “childhood” but i was pretty young then, sooo…in here it goes), Uno but with Bicycle Cards. I think that’s all.

EDIT: Oh, there’s Monopoly, but I didn’t play it often since I was an impatient little boi.

Favorite game character?

The Hollow Knight, from Hollow Knight. (Not the character you play). Insanely awesome lore surrounding it, and you only get little pieces at a time from all over the world. I have never gotten so invested in the world of a video game as I did with Hollow Knight, and especially regarding the title character. If you haven’t played it, I cannot recommend it enough. The sequel is hopefully coming soon, and I am so excited!

What is your favorite class you have taken so far, and why?

I reeeaaally wanna play that game. Maybe some day :>

If you mean “class” as in a high school class, animation was pretty fun. The teacher was meh, but I got to mess around with all sorts of stuff (not just animating but drawing as well). More like a general art class in my eyes, but I’m not complaining! I feel like Chem would have been more fun if I didn’t cram it into one month during the summer of my 8th grade year, remembering how I was the only rising middle schooler there. Plus I shat on the final and ended up with a 89.8%, and the US’s aMaZiNg grading policy clumps high B’s and low B’s together.

What loot did you get on your luckiest RotMG day?

Definitely play it when you can!!! I have 200+ hours in it, and it has been some of the most fun I have ever had playing video games. I would love to take a basic animation class someday, I think that would be awesome. Chem was really rough for me every time I have had to take it in my life so far, lol.

Hard to say…honestly the luckiest was probably the day I got an Ogmur as a dark blue star like 7 years go. Level 12 wizard, teleported to the group, got one spellbomb in, and got an ogmur. A couple weeks ago I had two double white/STs between 2 days, so that is what I would say is the luckiest. I got the orb and trap from Mwoods and Harley and Robe from Puppet Theater.

What dungeon in RotMG do you feel you have been most lucky with, overall? Least lucky?

Luckiest? Maybe LOD, since my first try yielded a FDBA, and the first try since the rework yielded another one. Least lucky dungeon may be the Sprite World – only two Planes from my entire time playing. Then again, I don’t really play the game all too much, especially not anymore, so my luck could actually be extreme compared to another person and I just don’t realize it.

Any bad habits?

I rub my eyes quite a bit.
What’s the most amount of time you’ve slept no interruptions? With context if needed.

My earliest memory of sleeping for a long time took place when I was very young (2 or 3 y/o, probably). What I believe to this day is that I slept through multiple day/night cycles, and as I crawled out of bed, I thought it was day. I remember waddling my ass into the living room, my mother chasing after me shortly after. As for a more of the recent time, I slept for something like 13 hours some night in the past year (I can’t recall an exact date/month lol).

Most recent thing you ate at the time of writing your reply? It can be a meal, a snack, a drink, whatever.

Half an apple

What is your favorite game?

Minecraft by an astronomical unit.

Do you think apples are good? There is only one correct answer to this. Choose wisely.

They taste good and are healthy, but the seeds can kill you if you eat a lot (a looot)

What is your opinion on rng?

I like it to an extent. Makes a game/program feel more natural, but if a game (no game in particular, of course haha) implements a mechanic that literally revolves around randomized generations…the rest of it should be very addicting if the company wants to drag me in.

Favorite color to wear?

Probably grey, it’s simple and I like wearing plain colour t-shirts.

Would you take up a role as a teacher in a school/university, ever?

If I was eligible for teaching and had proper training, yes, but only for a bit. I think teaching could be fun, but doing it for several years would chip away at both my sanity and patience.

What activities are you doing during these times?

Playing piano (working on a Beethoven piece right now), reading (started a sci-fi book called “The Neuromancer” recently), video games (mostly RotMG and Minecraft with a few others scattered in there), and a few discord groups with family and friends across various topics from Bible memorization to anime.

What skill do you currently have that you think would place you highest in world-wide rankings for that skill?

you stole my professor question… Teaching is great