Ask the Person Below You a Question

The promise of getting shot in the face before starting it

Do you have someone whom you deeply respect and serve to the point that is an unhealthy obsession????!?

I ainā€™t no simp.

Long hair or short hair?

Short hair; it is always a convenience and you donā€™t need to care for it as much

Egg custard or Taro?

Egg custard, I donā€™t like taro

What are your views on modded Minecraft?

Absoloutely love it, probably have played it more than vanilla

Luckiest thing thatā€™s ever happened to you?

Thereā€™s a drainage ditch in my front yard, I found a four leaf clover there in 4th grade, then a week later I found a gold ring in the same ditch

Have you had any paranormal experiences before/things you canā€™t explain?

No, not really. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was probably when I was home alone and heard footsteps and voices downstairs. Turns out my dog had gotten the remote and as he chewed on it he turned the tv on.

Do you know any foreign languages?

Sadly, no. I studied Japanese for a while, even went to school there a few summers ago to try to learn, but it was just so, so challenging for me. I got to the point of being able to travel around the country by myself and asking directions and ordering at restaurants, but never to the point of having a real conversation. I would be interested to try to learn again if at some point in my life I have the opportunity to, but I have not practiced in years and would have to start again basically from 0.

Dark mode or light mode?

Light mode.

Edit: oops, i forgot my question. oh well, too late now

Whereā€™s your question?

My question is right there, below this sentence.

Moobloom or glowing squid ?

Ice illager

Worst day of your life?

this is pretty tame, i still young yet - i had my pencil case and books put in the sink of the bathroom, and since I had shoved the kid who did it my 8 yr old brain thought iā€™d get in trouble if i told on the kid. i was told on for shoving someone and given lunchtime detention. next class i was accused of cheating in a test due to a lot of rubbed out answers and given 0 marks. this was one of my best classes at the time and i was furious. then when i got home i got yelled at for a good 10 min lol. i donā€™t have that many bad days, just random bad stuff in otherwise good days. hence the digging up memories from 3rd grade
why does the selling of my data matter? i dm someone i like cheap chairs or whatever and i get an ad iā€™ll inevitably close about discounts, or another post on my social media stream about chairs.

Die, heretic

I honestly have no idea why selling data matters. It might leak your email address or something if youā€™re logged in or you log into the site, but I donā€™t mind if more ads about what Iā€™m trying to buy come up

What is your least favorite sport?

i donā€™t normally have favorites, much less least favorites. and i donā€™t really play sports irl.

but if i were to have a least favorite sport, and if the following thing counts as a sport,
it would probably be golf.(regular, normal, boring golf)

as for my question.

Scene

itā€™s present day, earth. the apocalypse is just starting right now.
a combination of nuclear war, climate change, a virus pandemic, and other things.
many will die, as for those who survive, well they might envy the dead(or not)

you probably have a high chance of dying, but you might still survive.(relatively speaking)
what would you do to survive the apocalypse and the years that follow?(provided you donā€™t die of course)

Survive? Thatā€™s funny. If the US participates in a nuclear war, my areaā€™s going to be the first place to get bombed. How about I step outside and get nuked in hopes of a fast death?

What do you think of most on an average day?

My answer for that is there isnā€™t one thing that I think about the most. My mind is everywhere so I donā€™t really know.

What sports do you play and since when did you start playing them?

I really enjoy running cross country and playing basketball. I have been doing both since a (fairly) young age, starting basketball in 1st or 2nd grade and running in 6th.

What is your favorite thread on this forum?

The forum game where you have to write a word from the last letter of the word above.

Favorite RotMG class?