Aura Blade

1. Broken (Green Line is the Weapons DPS)
  2. Out of all Bosses, Esben? The thing has no resemblance at all with the Ice Cave whatsoever. Probably the closest thing I could resemble it to would probably be the Manor but still doesn’t really make sense to be there because of the sprite.

OP, ugly, confusing. Basically listen to @BurnixOne.

Aurora= magic green thing in the North Pole

I agree it’s really broken, also the sprite should have 1 pixel taken off each side of the hilt, and a color change from the bottom of the blade to the top, blending each pixel it goes down

Please, stop making tons of bad ideas, and focus on making one good idea.

Don’t go for the quantity, but for the quality.

Everything stated above plus we already have enough swords.

Hmm…maybe I should stop posting swords at all. Getting a little too boring, anyways. :thinking:

I really like the sprite, maybe 1 pixel off the hilt would do. Maybe like -100 hp -25 vit on the sword and nerf the damage from like 6.5k at 0 def to like 4.5 k at 0 def to show how this aura sword takes ur aura but gives u tons of damage.

It says aura, not aurora.

it’s supposed to be “aura”

Awesome sprite, but it seems it should belong in a new dungeon.
The stats are broken af tho

Summarizing general consensus:

• Sprite is a tad too thicc, but does look pretty good.
  • Sprite doesn’t fit with ice caves.
  • Damage objectively outclasses every sword for every single enemy in the game.

Yeah, that’s why I made that post. Sumdumdumm said it’s Aurora Blade.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Too THICK? What about the Colossus Sword? The Demon Blade?

oh, ok. my bad

Uhhh like i ever say to crap sprites: "more shadings"
Its looks like dblade with bad sprite
And this is dblade but with one more shot

@Spamails suggested me to make my Scarlet Sword shaped different from my Sword of Alluring Light, like a Demon Blade, because it looks like a recolor, so I said that I would make a brand-new sword…

Taking Sprite Commissions (I will make you a sprite!)

i remade the sprite using colors from a actual picture of the northern lights, i also kept the thick blade shape while making it look more unique and less like a dblade. feel free to use this! :slight_smile:

Sprite:

in terms of stats, i do not like this sword, there already are 2 swords that trade damage for shots. maybe make this shot wave back and forth, like the northern lights, maybe one shot that moves slower int the same pattern as a staff. good try tho :slight_smile:

ok, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.