Australians getting cucked

Us Aussies are getting seriously f*cked over during this campaign.

I’ve missed at least 20 oryx because of the ‘server restarting, cannot join’ glitch, and that’s being conservative.
Assuming in each of those oryx we do O2, that’s 2000 points I’ve missed out on and to no fault of my own.

This is bullshit, to say the least. 2000 points (again, being conservative, probably way more) I miss out on because the servers are messed up. It’s pretty much a 50/50 chance for us Aussies to get into oryx or not.

We deserve to get extra notes for the campaign just for having to deal with this. It isn’t fair that we miss out on so many points because of DECA’s server issues.

I know it’d be very difficult if not impossible to verify if people are Australian or not because of VPNs and whatnot, but I believe we should be compensated.

Are you sure this is exclusive to only aussies? I’m pretty sure it isn’t, disconnections are a widespread issue. I’m not sure if you’re using eggsalt or not, but I’m going to assume you are

It seems that randomly now some realms don’t connect to Oryx’s Castle (for everyone in the realm, regardless of Flash or Exalt), with this bug of: Server restarting, cannot join.

2 days ago EUE was bad for it, ~50% of the realms I was in failed.
Yesterday EUE seemed fine.
Today I’ve seen 4 realms on EUE fail to connect to the Castle so far (25%).

Obviously having the luxury of good connection I leave a server where it seems to be happening a lot, but even then no server seems guaranteed to get to every Castle right now and if you’re stuck on one server that is having constant failures, I can only imagine the annoyance.

I dc at castle, flash or exalt regardless.

yeah fuck that glitch. i gave up getting to 16k coz of that. im stuck in 5k lol

I’ve noticed that the ‘server restarting’ message only appears for me if I’m on the beach before I get transported to Oryx Castle. Try positioning yourself inland and see if that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.