Battle for the Nexus [Feb 27th to Mar 2nd] & Deca Recap

Copied from an official Reddit post:

March 2020 Login Calendar

I’d also like to see an Enemies Killed by Players graphic sometime; it would be awesome to see how players spend their time in the game!

Have to say the drop rates in Battle for the Nexus are stupidly low, for what are in essence nonsense/vanity items. And I think contributed to this feeling a very unworthwhile event seeing others complain about it in-game.

I mean I enjoy the dungeon for intrinsic value, and I already have the items from the old days, but I only got one drop all weekend, the bow from O2 Deux, nothing from any of the others, and I’m showing now at 120 completions across characters (counter was only added in 2017), which just seems pointlessly mean given the items are basically useless. Should really be dropping a lot higher rate, IMO.

(For a refresher, when Kabam first released the dungeon, the items originally dropped at what I’d call “sensible rates” for some time, Kabam then nerfed the drop rates possibly to about 1/10th of what they had been before, and I believe they’ve remained at this low rate ever since.)