Be good to people, and good will come to you

Repetitive/unreasonable criticism can.

please, you’re the one trying to get everyone to stroke your ego.

“LOOOK AT ME I HELPED SOMEONE AND YOU GUYS SHOULD CARE”

You’re an attention whore.

People who record themselves doing good shit are also attention whores.

You don’t need to tell people that you’re ‘doing good things’

Do it without being asked, and you sure as hell don’t need fucking show everyone that you’re doing it.

Be humble and modest.

I’m doing this so people would consider helping out others, not so I can say

I’m showing how it can be rewarding to help out other people.

It’s RNG and has nothing to do with your good act so no,

Aww arnt you a great person

you’re seriously bringing the coversation that was closed to the realmeye pms to continue flaming?..

Hol’ up, Hol’ up, Bitch
Sit down
Be Humbo

RNG favors kindness and i know this firsthand from when i used to be nice to people. Cutting edge technology has been in use by RotMG devs, every phase of them. It tracks language and trading patterns and assigns and adjusts a given player’s drop rate encoded within their account info.

I’m sorry in advance. I go straight went straight to the end of the thread like i usually do, and just replied to the last two posts after seeing this thread, once again, not staying a thread with posts and replies not THREADING together.

Kinda catching on any thread Stalias touches, it starts disintegrating into the nether regions of space. @CandyShi does the same, but somehow he gets away with it.

wait what

Your replies mainly consist of small comments that do little to nothing to contribute to a thread.

they’re more than likely regarding someone who posted in someone’s thread, than acknowledging the OP.

Almost like you’re trying to start conversations or small talk with people with the forum being your chatroom and the Reply function being your Instant Messaging.

To be fair, the forum runs on software that seems to move away from the traditional forum slightly. For example, continuous scroll is a feature that most forums I have used/seen do not have. Another is the ‘instant’ updates for replies, meaning you don’t have to refresh the page to see new replies.

This may play a part as to why some people treat this less as a forum and more of a chatroom.

I guess.

Plus, there’s only so much to talk about on a topic here.

I’m not discussing this any further to any future replies from anyone about this.

Welp, that clearly only works for a few people. Karma does not exist in my world, and even if it does, it has not shown itself yet.

Then why does it seem to work everytime :^)

Nope, just saying that the action you did was meaningless, cuz I’m still in my guild, and this goes to show you can do nothing on your own :slight_smile:

That means he can do everything on his own, double negative.

wced

man what happened to this thread

Aaaaand he’s kicked from Orbs.

How so? Him pming someone else to take action is not considered “on his own”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_negative[quote=“StarliAS, post:120, topic:9973”]
and this goes to show you can’t do nothing on your own :slight_smile:
[/quote]

fix plox

I did.

wait did this all start because of a somewhat incorrect math equation? or because of opinions? i dont understand.