Be good to people, and good will come to you

well since u were picking at his random number of 150 def, thought i might as well pick at that not equaling math.

are you happy now?

Cute Fairytale

Youā€™re honestly one of the most toxic people on here.

Are moths inherently evil?

Um lolwut?! excuse me?

no

um okā€¦???ā€™

Fire Dragon Battle Armor

Ya, I was thinking that, but it gives less def to be doubled which I assume was the point you were making

Howā€¦

the point Iā€™m making is that once you hit 100 defense (which is easily accomplished using jugg+any respectable heavy armor), adding any more is largely pointless because everything either is reduced to minimum damage or does so much damage you shouldnā€™t be tanking it anyway.

meaning that you should get the armor that does the most damage, which is FDBA.
adding even more defense doesnā€™t make a difference, and you donā€™t want that -10 dex unless you have to.

Always picking on other peoples opinions.

well its his opinion as well, he never said yours was wrong

but im generously curious on what makes u say that?i could maybe understand: annoying, bad grammer, picky.

first time being heard of being toxic. So indulge me with your knowledge.

Please just stop before you lose any shred of respect you have on this forum

I donā€™t care about respect.
I donā€™t need any of you to respect me at all, actually.

2- is more like a perfectionist, and truth is, i have rarely ever commented on things like that, but that isnt even perfectionist, its wrong. its the same as saying 5 = 12.

4- explain.

where the heck did you get that definition? half of the stuff donā€™t even seem like toxicity. Although im no english wiz.

why live life like that?..
where no one likes you? then whats the point of even being here.

The forums arenā€™t about gaining respect.

I would rather keep my life more private and not have to be depended on by others.[quote=ā€œScorchmist, post:37, topic:9973ā€]
where no one likes you?
[/quote]

Iā€™m fine with no one liking me, that means no more annoying people :slight_smile:[quote=ā€œScorchmist, post:37, topic:9973ā€]
where the heck did you get that definition?
[/quote]

Online, because a toxic personality isnā€™t technically in a dictionary.

What? That didnā€™t make any sense to me.[quote=ā€œScorchmist, post:37, topic:9973ā€]
4- explain.
[/quote]

This means that you put yourself higher than others, and feel like you make no mistakes at all.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Woah thereā€¦Gotta be nice to people man, donā€™t want karma to strike again (in a bad way this time m8). The forums are actually about gaining respect from others and getting people to value your opinion. Calling people toxic isnā€™t helping you out.