๐Ÿ– Beach Zone is Recruiting! [USSW]

Realm getting boring and being really busy this year are the two main things for me, I think as a lot of us are getting older and deeper into school we get more work and are less motivated to play games

Now, since Iโ€™m not part of the guild anymore, Iโ€™m going to throw a dart somewhere on a dartboard and say it has something to do with Ickabod randomly kicking people from the guild a while back :thinking:.

I said it marked the beginning of our decline, not the actual end

Fake news.

when MoTMG was on? I donโ€™t think you reinviting people really helped whereas MoTMG did

I mean, the overall drama seems quite gone and I highly doubt anyone is angry at Sen anymore, and some like me, were never really angry at Sen in the first place, so all that drama had an effect but was only part of the cause, however I know that at least Hippo and Lal are still active enough

tfw beach zone has had 4 recruitment threads lul

Amazing observation.

that observation still took more brain cells than a majority of beach zone combined

Did you expect me to laugh?

No, but I find it pretty funny

Eh, you do you then.

and me daddy,i m active

I thought the actual requirements Brandon changed it to was 2 6/8s
In which case 3 more wisdom and I can join this guild

Iโ€™ve seen plenty of people from this guild on
FXK
Solars
XHippobroX
LALALAr
Starwartwo
and a couple other examples

I actively play wtf

I think Gaod just has a problem with us now for some unknown reason and so feels the need to constantly call our guild dead on our recruitment page

Can my mule drop in? xd xd xd
its a almost 8/8 thingy with new tops and some cool white bags!

@BLUbeans
Someone wants to join

I, too, also wish to join.

600+ Fame (fame box + pet feeding took itโ€™s toll), 1+ 7/8, tomb and shatters experience, pretty active on RotMG.