Beer God Spawning

I think the beer god still spawns if there is only one person near it instead of four

Trivial Issues Thread

But is that permanent or just a bug?

I don’t know I’ve only ever fought one Beer God which I found and killed myself.

[I moved this into its own thread as it’s more than trivial, & worthy of its own discussion etc]

This was changed for the xmas update when Beer God was reskinned to the Mad Santa, needing only 1 person nearby to spawn, and the behaviour hasn’t been changed back yet despite the reskin graphic being reverted.

I’d definitely like it returned to be multiple people needing to spawn him. Because that drunkard is scary as hell to see suddenly inbound on you, like a Gray Blob is to a level 12, Beer God can destroy an 8/8 the same way. The co-op calling people to spawn him would be a good thing to have back, too.

I wouldn’t say the Beer God is scary, I killed him with a “non-Level 20” Ninja in like 15 seconds.

Heh maybe it’s just me that jumps through the roof when I see him as I’m only half-paying attention running through his territory. :stuck_out_tongue: At least his massive size makes him fairly easy to see.

I mean - I didn’t actually let him ever stand on me yet…, but have seen some 8/8s be flattened by him, hence he scares the hell out of me. :scream:

I, for one, do not like this new forum feature.
/off-topic

@Nevov an option to turn it off would be nice.

i almost died a few hours ago because the thing spawned while i was rushing on my rogue

90 spd does weird things to your mind

(off-topic reply about the …is replying)

(off-topic)

This is the first time when I’ve been appreciative of it - because I had moved this thread here from the other location, if any of the previous posters had been currently online and thought “WTF” to this thread suddenly appearing then that new thingy would have alerted them to me typing out something, so they’d know it wasn’t just abandoned here without comment.

(I would previously have quickposted something like “Typing Reply” and edited that with my actual post content/explanation, etc. a couple of minutes later, but that new thing saves the need for that)

I guess the main idea of it is to allows anyone currently browsing the thread to pause and wait to see what gets posted, avoiding a flurry of posts talking across each other.

Ofc downside is you can see how long it takes me to type out these things… lmao

Now, obviously most people don’t sit still as long as this guy did, but this is what people are talking about.

This is a bug and will be fixed soon!

yeah, if he surprises you he is deadly. rip 3 life to max

I know right! I first noticed it about a week or so ago. I’ll just be running through the realm, and POOF! A wild Beer God appeared! I personally like it! Lol. :beer:

I wish he would drop more then 3 types of beer, maybe a pilsner or something with a more exciting name and look

Of course the day I write this comment, I find and kill my second Beer God myself. :expressionless:

Yeah, this is a thing.

I was running in high-midlands and suddenly a beer god grew out of nowhere (behind me) and dropped me to 200 hp cuz it sneaked on me from behind

grafik

Patch X.21.0 Public Faming

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.