Beholder Dungeon (Part 2)

This is a continuation of my topic I said about the dungeon Beholder and put the sprites I did and stats and attacks that could have.

About God Eye:

It would: 8 polls shots everywhere Blinding (45 °).
8 polls shots everywhere breaking armor (45 °).
polls shots targeting the players taking 150 damage.
Normal shots targeting the players and causing confuse and 2-20 ° causing slow.

About Big Sword Of Eye:

It would cause damage 200-250 (225) and have a range of 4. What would be the special shots seguriam his closest enemies for 2 seconds (until the range of 4).
Your Stats:
6% Fame
700 Power Feed

Sprite Pentaract Tower:

sooo I’m pretty sure everyone is sick to death of me pointing this out but it’s still a thing that needs to be addressed. all in-game sprites fit within an 8x8 or 16x16 pixel area. your god eye and tower (not sure because its hard to see on the tower since there is no shading) are too big. the sword is fine though.

use this to draw out your sprites to avoid having this problem again.

i like the direction you’re headed in, but there’s still some information missing.

• map
  • HP on the tower and the boss
  • i believe you said the tower also attacked, still missing that information
  • what’s a polls shot? how is it different from normal shots?

im sure there’s some other stuff missing still but i can’t think of it now, so it can’t be that important

also, what’s seguriam?

still not enough details, might be closed again, just makeing a new thread for a closed one can probably get you a warning.

How did you do that without haveing anthing else than the quote in the post?

idk, b/c it was a link instead of the usual quote?

Sadly, this is far from complete.
A good template for a complete dungeon idea can be found here

• Eye God
    Sprite looks nice but with the limited detail you provided makes it seems pretty OP

• The Sword
    Sprite looks half decent but the item is pretty useless, also you didn’t specify what the sword is going to be UT, Tiered, ST or Limited? I’m gonna assume it’s either UT or ST.

• Pentaract Tower
    Sprite is extremely bland, you just took a penteract eye made it bigger and put it on a full black pedestal with no information about it,[quote=“Piggby, post:7, topic:2210”]
    Sadly, this is far from complete.
    A good template for a complete dungeon idea can be found here
    [/quote]

As Piggby already stated this needs a lot more work before it can be properly critiqued.

laughed out loud when reading that name

More seriously, these are just concept ideas for miscellaneous things that could have something to do with realm, rather than a completed dungeon.

I’m sorry for some clerical errors that put. I am Brazilian and I do not know speak much English and I am using “google translate”

The map I already put in Part 1 of “Dungeon Beholder”

The HP and defense totally forgot.

I also put the tower attack in Part 1 of “Dungeon Beholder”

In the shots I tried to fix:
Would be: 8 shots everywhere that causes blinding (45 °).
8 shots everywhere that break the armor (45 °).

The part of “followed” I wanted to put in the next post, but think so. He shot himself with his sword, but missed. Then the shot will make a curve and will on the enemy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.