Berserker idea (VERY NEW)

As I said, this is a VERY NEW idea and is rather undetailed but I have always had an idea for a class with an ability like this.
The ability is temporary invulnerability on SELF ONLY (like the oreo seal)
now I know that sound OP as heck, but the Invunlnerability wouldn’t be to long. I got this idea from the oreo seal and huntress. The huntress has traps that while very different from other abilities, have aspects that other abilities have (ctrap paralize with archer paralize) so I thought that a class with the ability to have temporary invulnerability could be a cool idea!

Berserkers where a warrior in Viking clans that would “go beserk”. this bloodlust haze would see them charging about being an absolute brute. This is where this idea came from

The main tactics from this would be hit and run like the rogue and assassin as if you are reckless and charge into a onslaught of bullets for your entire invulnerability period, you will take massive damage as soon as it ends. So this class can be powerful in the right hands!

Please tell me what you think and give me suggestions for this idea!

so. why not just use a pally with oreo? basically the exact same thing

dude dont make oreo worse than it already is

Are you fucking kidding. It is entirely unique. However, it is way too overpowered. It will be almost impossible to create a balanced ability that has some use without being too overpowered. The problem is that this balance may be impossible to find, ecspecially when it comes to something as overpowered as invulnerbility

I can see where it is overpowered in fact, I place that in my post that its overpowered. My reasoning however is that kinda like the rogue. The rogue can run in solo while invisible take little to no damage (depending if there are other players) and run out before invisibility runs out. This one you run in invulnerable and run out before invunerability ends. It could be armored as well though I think instead…

Much better.
And add debuffs when the duration ends also.

I have one sentence.

breaths in

WHY THO

…because it is

Basically you’re giving an effect that comes from a super rare event white, and giving it to a tiered item.

That’s almost like giving a tome that drops fairly commonly a jugg effect

wait a second

oh shit

That moment when you realize you have 17 jugs, but they aren’t jugs,but they kind of are?

Yeah, they be juggs on a 9 range class that heals for 300 per cast

Well, what would be a good effect for this class?
What I was thinking of for the invulnerability is like the archers tiered paralyze with the super rare white bag ctrap that paralyzes (makes sense of what I was thinking?)

You’d have to give this class extremely shitty dps and then nobody would want to play it because you’d be the meatshield for the team I mean you’d have to give it less dps than priest.

Yep … seems legit lol

It’s unique, but then it ruins the oreo.
Why work for this white bag when you can merch a t6 one in the nexus?

Archers came before huntresses, so a Ctrap actually makes it a blessing for the huntress… And really, on the topic of paralyzation, the only thing keeping archers kinda ahead is the immediate firing of a quiver instead of the slower arming time of a trap.

Also, Invulnerability>paralyze

However, you are susceptible to status effects, so that can kinda be a counterbalance?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.